In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,077 times)

BANE

BANE

What jobs though? The only emergency service that could possibly be required at this stage is a firetruck, but I doubt the Rebels would allow a fire to go unchecked in their own controlled territory. What's an ambulance going to do, put organs in Ziploc bags?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I would imagine they have to take care of the dead as opposed to just leaving them there to rot, any fires should be put out, and police to keep everyone the f**k out of the crash site besides the appropriate people.

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

I'm still calling bullshit on the militant's shooting down that airliner. This was done by professionals, either by accident or on purpose - mark my words.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: The Eighth Passenger on Jul 17, 2014, 08:23:11 PM
I'm still calling bullshit on the militant's shooting down that airliner. This was done by professionals, either by accident or on purpose - mark my words.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2014, 08:06:40 PM
I would imagine they have to take care of the dead as opposed to just leaving them there to rot, any fires should be put out, and police to keep everyone the f**k out of the crash site besides the appropriate people.
I doubt the rebels are allowing anyone into the area until they get what they want from the wreckage, so nobody's going in there anyway.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: BANE on Jul 17, 2014, 08:28:02 PM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Jul 17, 2014, 08:06:40 PM
I doubt the rebels are allowing anyone into the area until they get what they want from the wreckage, so nobody's going in there anyway.

They already got what they came for, which is the Blackbox, already being sent to Moscow in order to edit it to shit or "lose it by accident" as is more than likely to happen.

CNN gonna report soon what I already posted a while back: Intercepted Pro-Russian rebel message saying that they shot down a craft, then found out it was the civilian plane, and yeah...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V5E8kDo2n6g#

Redditor translated it:

In this video terrorists are talking about the fact that they took down the plane.

0:00

17.07.2014 year, around 16:20

Fighters of a group "Besa"

(citizen of Russian Federation I.Bezler)

using Russian anti-aircraft missile system shot down

passenger aircraft "Boing 777" Malaiysia Airlines

flight Amsterdam - Kuala Lumpur

0:11

At 16:40 "Bes" reported about the downed aircraft to his curator (supervisor) colonel <...> Geranin Vasili Mikolaievich

0:23

Just now they downed the plane. Group "Minera"/"Miner" (?).It fell not far from <town name>

0:25

Pilots? Where are pilots? (I don't know if he is unaware the it's not a military plane and wonders where are the pilots that should have ejected)

0:29

They went to look for and take pictures of the downed plane.

0:32

How long ago?

0:34

Around 30 minutes ago.

0:36 black screen with text

After examination of the crash site

of the plane

terrorists concluded

that they shot down a civilian plane

0:44

Yes, "Major"!

0:47

So, the "Chernukinsk-ists" (region or area name is used to describe the terrorists that are in that area) downed the plane. From Chernukinsk block-post. Cossacks, who are standing in the Chernukinsk.

0:56

So the plane exploded in the air in the area of Petropavlovsk mine. First 200th, they found first 200th person (as in the death count reached 200). Civilian plane.

1:11

So, what's happening there?

1:15

Shortly, 100% it's a civilian plane.

1:19

How many civilians?

1:21

A fu**ton! The (plane) parts were falling into the people's gardens.

1:23

What kind of plane?

1:26

I don't know yet. I haven't been near the main part. I have been where first bodies started falling.

1:31

There are remains of inner parts of plane, seats, bodies.

1:36

Any weapons, something?

1:37

Totally nothing. Civilian stuff, medicine, towels, toilet paper.

1:43

Any documents?

1:46

Yes, Indonesian student. From university of Thompson

1:50

About the downed plane. It was civilian plane. It fell in the Grabov region, there is a "sea" of dead bodies, women and children. Now the Cossacks are looking at it.

2:03

They are telling on the TV that it's AN-26, Ukrainian, transport plane, but they say that it is written "Malaysian Airlines" on it. What that plane was doing in the territory of Ukraine?

2:15

It means it was bringing spies. No f***ing reason to fly around, it's war out there.

End.

And now Israel is taking advantage of the situation while everyone is distracted:

http://www.thewire.com/global/2014/07/israel-launches-ground-troops-in-gaza-strip/374638/

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

It was done by the US to heat this things up. Russian pretty much got what they wanted and the US cant have that so now they created a scenario that obviously make the Russians the bad guys. 

Crazy Rich

Gate

Gate

What does that even imply??

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jul 17, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

It was done by the US to heat this things up. Russian pretty much got what they wanted and the US cant have that so now they created a scenario that obviously make the Russians the bad guys. 

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

The US has been maneuvering in the Ukraine from the start.
Does no one remember those leaked tapes of US officials already planning deals with possible leaders trying to even go over the EU?
Dont tell me that suddenly the US stepped off this.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Jul 17, 2014, 08:40:59 PM

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: Gate on Jul 17, 2014, 08:50:02 PM
What does that even imply??

It was done by a nation state. Fire control radar systems are devilishly complex. The SA-11 and SA-6 would require a highly trained and competent crew to successfully operate it. Its not simply a case of picking up a manual and reading it.

The FCR return should also show the type of aircraft that is being tracked or locked. In some cases (but unlikely with large civilian airliners) you might not get an ID even though it's still possible to launch.

I find it very unlikely that a bunch of yahoo's would figure out how to operate a SA-11 within 17 days of capturing it without professional help.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Shits escalating everywhere, get the bug out bags ready

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Well look at that:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed