In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,474 times)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Rong on Feb 20, 2014, 01:21:32 AM
it's a great argument because neither of us are American.
I think you can both agree that is something to be thankful for :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 20, 2014, 12:56:34 AM
Quote from: Aspie on Feb 20, 2014, 12:54:47 AM
lol I wonder if mods are reportable

We should be. Ultimate Predator used to be a mod before something or other happened with a post he made. Or so I've heard that's what got his mod status revoked.

Of course we're reportable. Why wouldn't we be? We may be mods but we're still posters as well.

Eva

Eva

If Cvalda and Doom likes to exchange jabs at their own level of wit, let them. As long as they're both in on it - and yes, they're both perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. ;)

Quote from: Kimarhi on Feb 20, 2014, 01:04:21 AM
Eva and Rong yall should just give it up mang before feelins are hurt.

If my feelings were hurt, I could choose to throw a couple of very personal insults back at Rong and wave goodbye to my Nicest Member Award (we all know Aspie will get it next time anyway).

What's 'hurt', is probably more my expectations that if someone wishes to call on me regarding something I've said, at least show me the respect of getting what I actually said right.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I wasn't talking about yalls feelins.

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Eva on Feb 20, 2014, 01:31:12 AM
If Cvalda and Doom likes to exchange jabs at their own level of wit, let them. As long as they're both in on it - and yes, they're both perfectly capable of fighting their own battles. ;)

lolwut

My intention wasn't to shield Cvalda away from the mod, it was to show if Rong can get reported for categorizing doomrulz's opinion WITH HIS OWN OPINION... How does Doomrulz get away with a direct insult void of opinion. Like it was fact.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Also, I'm the only one with any wit in that scenario, so you're being unfair to DoomRulz, Eva.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 01:41:13 AM
Also, I'm the only one with any wit in that scenario, so you're being unfair to DoomRulz, Eva.

lol reported!!

Cvalda

Cvalda

I was just talking about fairness ???

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 20, 2014, 01:41:13 AM

:D

Well, I was basically just using the two of you as an example - not just you guys specifically. Point was: I don't have a problem with users (in general!) finding their own level of exchanging whatever. Views, sarcasm, humorous insults etc. As long as they are both fine with that common level and you're not throwing around stuff that'll make the mods go ballistic.

As for me being 'happy about not being an American'.... yeah, you're right about that one...

... not because I have anything whatsoever against Americans however. I chat with a bunch of you every week ffs. I just don't particularly endorse the dominant view in the US on how a society should be run.

I'd rather live in Australia, despite the possibility that certain persons in that region of the world, wouldn't exactly welcome me with open arms. :D

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Eva on Feb 20, 2014, 01:54:23 AM
I'd rather live in Australia, despite the possibility that certain persons in that region of the world, wouldn't exactly welcome me with open arms. :D

MFW

Vakarian

Vakarian

I could never live in Australia...too much censorship for my liking.

Does have hot sandy beaches and hot wimin tho.

SiL

SiL

Only if you're playing video games, and even then we finally have an R18+ rating for games previously banned.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Ah...news to me.

SM

SM

Be preferable if you're white and don't come by boat though.

Aspie

Aspie

i'd be afraid of the giant spiders

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed