In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,416,366 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Rong on Feb 02, 2014, 07:20:45 PM
He married his adopted daughter, I ain't saying he did it.... But he did it.

Whatever one may think of this arrangement, she wasn't his daughter, nor his adopted daughter. She is Mia Farrows adopted daughter.

Cvalda

Cvalda

...who is still legally the sister of the children he did have with Farrow. As Ronan Farrow tweeted a while back:
QuoteHappy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day.

SiL

SiL

Despicable human being or not I still enjoy the films of his I've seen.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 02, 2014, 09:57:49 PM
...who is still legally the sister of the children he did have with Farrow. As Ronan Farrow tweeted a while back:
QuoteHappy father's day -- or as they call it in my family, happy brother-in-law's day.

Yeah he was the child's guardian in a sense, and he took advantage of that position. morally irrehensible in my eyes.

Quote from: SiL on Feb 02, 2014, 10:00:05 PM
Despicable human being or not I still enjoy the films of his I've seen.

Same, doesn't mean that his ill deeds don't deserve highlighting, it should be pointed out, and he should be slammed to the wall for it.

Spoiler
[close]

First Blood

First Blood

Enjoyed Midnight in Paris & Hollywood Ending.

Aspie

Aspie

Shame they didn't pursue the case when it happened. Now all we have to go on is:

"Why would she lie?"

or

"He did this therefore he did that"

or

"Look at him"

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 02, 2014, 09:57:49 PM
:D

Point is, whatever one thinks of the man (and if these allegations turn out to be true, a lot of people will be very disappointed with him and demand action taken), people need to get their facts straight. I'm tired of reading comments everywhere these days from raging people on whatever issue, basing their rage on knowledge that just ain't so.

The Roman Polanski case is a prime example how misconceptions and extremely biased views from people who's job was to be unbiased, caused events that prohibited a man to get his day in court and a fitting legal punishment for his wrongdoings.

And now I'm being kicked out.... see you later, chumps. Enjoy your game. Whoever wins, we... take a bath instead. :)

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Rong on Feb 02, 2014, 10:06:41 PM
Same, doesn't mean that his ill deeds don't deserve highlighting, it should be pointed out, and he should be slammed to the wall for it.
Absolutely.

Originally I was going to quote the post and answer the question -- what's your favourite movie -- but somehow I don't think "Everything You Wanted to Know About Sex But Were Afraid to Ask" was an appropriate response considering the circumstances.

Cvalda

Cvalda

You evil f**ker :D

SiL

SiL

I was all, "It doesn't matter what he did, I still like the movies!" and then I got halfway through writing the title and ... and yeah ...

Rong

Rong

hahah  :D

DoomRulz

AliceApocalypse

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed