In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,416,395 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: SM on Jan 05, 2014, 07:28:01 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jan 05, 2014, 03:46:40 AM
Happy 10th birthday to Mars rover Opportunity!

http://news.yahoo.com/10-years-mars-nasa-rover-mission-celebrates-10th-151021572.html

We lost our Spirit, but this little rover is still going. 

Shush!  Don't know you we're supposed to be "on a downward spiral"?

Indeed  :D

Shasvre

Shasvre

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Lol, MMA rejected him so he's moving on to politics. What a fraud.

Magegg

Magegg

Quote from: Shasvre on Jan 06, 2014, 02:59:30 PM
Steven Seagal may run for governor in Arizona.

http://www.theguardian.com/culture/2014/jan/05/steven-seagal-arizona-governor
He didn't participate in The Expendables 3. He doesn't stand a chance.

Xenodog

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Satanic Temple unveils 7-foot goat-headed Baphomet statue for Oklahoma Capitol.

I support this. I'm not a fan of religion usually but I support this one.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not a fan of Satanism?

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

You can't be serious Doom.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Freedom of religion. If Christians can plaster crosses wherever they want, I don't see an issue with the statue. It'll also help educate people about what Satanism is, i.e. not devil worshiping.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jan 07, 2014, 04:36:10 PM
Freedom of religion. If Christians can plaster crosses wherever they want, I don't see an issue with the statue. It'll also help educate people about what Satanism is, i.e. not devil worshiping.

QFT

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jan 07, 2014, 04:40:41 PM

QFT
Pretty much this.

BANE

BANE

I actually worship the phallic God Dickaloo, so I see no reason why I can't plaster dildos on street corners and parks.

I mean, Dickaloo isn't simply about sex. No, He's much more than that; he's about all pleasure. The sooner people get in touch with Dickaloo through our strategically placed dildos (the symbol of how he died; impaled on an enormous phallic statue by the jealous Romans), the more educated they'll be.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: BANE on Jan 07, 2014, 04:43:06 PM
I actually worship the phallic God Dickaloo, so I see no reason why I can't plaster dildos on street corners and parks.

I mean, Dickaloo isn't simply about sex. No, He's much more than that; he's about all pleasure. The sooner people get in touch with Dickaloo through our strategically placed dildos (the symbol of how he died; impaled on an enormous phallic statue by the jealous Romans), the more educated they'll be.

Well you CAN plaster Dickaloo all over, you just have to be prepared for the amount of folks who don't view your beliefs the same way as you do. More power to ya brudda, Dickaloo being a god of fertility, more people need to be in touch with that. Some real spiritual beauty right there.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed