In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,427,089 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Don't have a link as it was on T.V this morning but apparently mayor Rob Ford actually started his own television show.

It was cancelled immediately after the first episode due to "consuming too many resources".

... and only now after typing that do I see a pun.  :laugh:

SM

SM

Ain't no craft service strong enough...

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

So kids are playing a game called "knockout" in New Jersey where they see if they can knock somebody unconscious.

If this makes its way south, it will end badly for some kids.  To many people concealed carrying.

SM

SM

Bare knucks or can you use props?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Supposedly your only man if you can knock them out bare knuckles.

Hopefully one of these kids tries to sneak one over on a retired boxer or something and catches such a nonlethal beatdown that it stops the trend.  Otherwise some guy is gonna think he's being jumped when he's carrying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: SiL on Nov 21, 2013, 01:36:19 AM
The problem is there are a few genuinely funny commentators and critics who use hyperbole and vitriol to make good and entertaining points, and everyone with a webcam thinks they can be that guy. Then they forget to be funny, or say anything worth hearing, and just come across as angry, belligerent twats.

TJ is known for being loud but amidst all this abrasiveness, he does some good points. You do need to be patient with the guy is all.

Bjørn Half-hand

Bjørn Half-hand

Quote from: Predator Queen on Nov 20, 2013, 04:24:18 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ul_7AI6AdgY#ws

So if I watch ''The Howling'' (the sex scene that plays in the sex shop near the start is a rape scene) I could go to prison for 3 years if i watch it in the UK?

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: Kimarhi on Nov 21, 2013, 02:03:40 AM

So that's why most of the people targeted are the elderly. MMA fighters should disguise themselves as old folks and teach these punks a lesson.

Aspie

Cal427eb

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: Cal427eb on Nov 22, 2013, 07:49:21 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Nov 22, 2013, 07:40:00 PM
http://omg.yahoo.com/blogs/celeb-news/kim-kardashian-latest-charity-move-incites-fury-174603145.html

Lololololololololololololol, no words
ahahaahahahahaha
Does it even matter? The charities the moneys going to are probably fraudulent anyways.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 21, 2013, 05:58:06 PM

So that's why most of the people targeted are the elderly. MMA fighters should disguise themselves as old folks and teach these punks a lesson.

I'm staring get a little worried about it, honestly.  I feel like an easy target being a small woman and always out and about  :-\

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 23, 2013, 12:28:16 PM

I'm staring get a little worried about it, honestly.  I feel like an easy target being a small woman and always out and about  :-\

Any reported cases of it in your area? There have been no reported cases in the cities I frequent ... yet. I'm hearing more and more stories of 'the game' backfiring on the weak minded thugs who end up on the receiving end of a concealed weapon. The biggest concern of mine is the furthering paranoia it creates as a society. The racial factor in these stories is undeniably huge and not being reported. That's the media for ya.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Bat Chain Puller on Nov 23, 2013, 04:05:26 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Nov 23, 2013, 12:28:16 PM

Any reported cases of it in your area? There have been no reported cases in the cities I frequent ... yet. I'm hearing more and more stories of 'the game' backfiring on the weak minded thugs who end up on the receiving end of a concealed weapon. The biggest concern of mine is the furthering paranoia it creates as a society. The racial factor in these stories is undeniably huge and not being reported. That's the media for ya.

Nothing in my area yet, afraid I'm guilty of the growing paranoia though.  There are a few pockets of rednecks and wanna be gangsters around to make it unnerving.  It's not the knock out I'm afraid of, it's what happens next. 

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Media doesn't want to admit that racism can go both ways. 

I honestly think racism overall is worse today than it was about ten or twelve years ago.

If you can stay around areas and people your familiar with you should be alright.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed