Rong

They're rouge states doom one that used chemical weapons on their own people

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 11, 2013, 11:54:06 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Sep 10, 2013, 04:44:21 PM
www.youtube.com/watch?v=NIsnbUxAPhs

Shocking how they treat the father.

Hes going on AVFM News Radio at 9pm tonight,read the description.

This is f**king disgusting. Congratulations feminism, you have resulted in alienating yet another child from her father. I feel so badly for this man, you have no idea. That fat bitch deserves to be slapped upside the head.

We're doing this again?  ::)

Rong

Rong

MRM FTW

Terx2

Terx2

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 12, 2013, 04:23:44 PM
http://t.news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/kerry-set-for-difficult-and-complicated-talks-on-syria-chemical-weapons-plan?tmx=1

QuoteThe looming meeting between Kerry and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov came two days after President Barack Obama addressed the country, announcing that he would put off a military strike and work with Russia, China and American allies to force Syria to give up its chemical weapons.

I like that idea. Rather than just outright striking (preferably), force Syria to give up it's chemical weapons while working with Russia. It's something.

Funny. America telling another country to surrender over there weapons while they carry around theres and wave 'em around everyday ::) Its good that it might not lead to a fire fight :-\ But then again I'm always the optimist.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Terx2 on Sep 12, 2013, 09:33:42 PM
http://t.news.ca.msn.com/top-stories/kerry-set-for-difficult-and-complicated-talks-on-syria-chemical-weapons-plan?tmx=1

QuoteThe looming meeting between Kerry and his Russian counterpart Sergei Lavrov came two days after President Barack Obama addressed the country, announcing that he would put off a military strike and work with Russia, China and American allies to force Syria to give up its chemical weapons.

I like that idea. Rather than just outright striking (preferably), force Syria to give up it's chemical weapons while working with Russia. It's something.

Funny. America telling another country to surrender over there weapons while they carry around theres and wave 'em around everyday ::) Its good that it might not lead to a fire fight :-\ But then again I'm always the optimist.

America isn't using them on their own people, Syria is. Big difference.

Rong

Rong

SM

SM

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 12, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

This is f**king disgusting. Congratulations feminism, you have resulted in alienating yet another child from her father. I feel so badly for this man, you have no idea. That fat bitch deserves to be slapped upside the head.

Wimminz are teh debil.

Rong

Rong

http://www.theverge.com/2013/9/12/4693710/the-end-of-kindness-weev-and-the-cult-of-the-angry-young-man

Lol weev, but the article in general does go into the darker side of men being jerks on the internet.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 12, 2013, 09:37:26 PM

So? That doesn't give America the right to unchallenged imperialist powers. They have no right to tell a sovereign nation what it can and can't do.

Quote from: SpreadEagleBeagle on Sep 12, 2013, 08:37:19 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjz12QXnHBk#ws

Don't take my word for it. Unrelated case, but suffers from the same problem.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

So then you approve of people being murdered by chemical weapons outlawed by international law launched by their own government?

Okay than.

SM

SM

Yes.  That is precisely what he's saying.  Nailed it.  Nuff said.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Okay, yea, I overreacted.

I just totally disagree with that imperialism talk, I'm far more concerned with humanitarianism.

DC

DC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 12, 2013, 05:25:05 PM
While I like that no strike will occur, I don't agree with forcing Syria to give up its weapons in principle. I disagree with it for the same reasons I don't agree with America telling Iran or North Korea they cannot have nuclear weapons.

Surprisingly, I disagree with none of this post.

Rong

Rong

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 13, 2013, 02:56:59 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 12, 2013, 09:37:26 PM

So? That doesn't give America the right to unchallenged imperialist powers. They have no right to tell a sovereign nation what it can and can't do.

When it comes to shit like this im glad some one is, this isnt the dark ages, we living in an increasingly connected world shit like that shouldn't be happening this day and age its morally wrong to sit back and do nothing imho.

SM

SM

It is wrong morally to sit back and do nothing.  If the Seppos want to do something about it though, they need to keep challenging Syria on it and gain support from other countries in order to try and isolate Syria until they'll comply.  Syria of course are well within their rights to tell the US and anyone else to f**k right off and mind their own business.

The US can't tell anyone what to do - just put enough pressure on them for them to eventually realise that complying is better than not.

Of course it's never so simply black and white despite what those on the extremes of "f**k the imperialist US" and "Won't somebody think of the children?!" might hope.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed