In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,216 times)

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Quote from: DC on Sep 09, 2013, 03:34:35 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 09, 2013, 03:23:26 PM
My point is that it is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. I do believe however that humans are helping aggravate it.

I still don't believe the best course of action is to neuter us all (or . . . god forbid . . . a friggen carbon tax.)

What the hell are you talking about???

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Bob Barker is going a bit overboard with his spay 'n neuter campaign, apparently.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

No thanks. Unless my genitalia has a terrorist bomb strapped to it, government has no business messing with my stuff.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

But what about Bob Barker and his giant megalithic international conglomerates, huh?

What about Bob Barker and his giant megalithic international conglomerates?!!?

DC

DC

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Sep 09, 2013, 07:53:34 PM
But what about Bob Barker and his giant megalithic international conglomerates, huh?

What about Bob Barker and his giant megalithic international conglomerates?!!?

:laugh:

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

ALLAHU AKBAR!

SM

SM

ALLAHU SAKBAR

Quote from: DC on Sep 09, 2013, 03:34:35 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 09, 2013, 03:23:26 PM
My point is that it is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. I do believe however that humans are helping aggravate it.

I still don't believe the best course of action is to neuter us all (or . . . god forbid . . . a friggen carbon tax.)

Yes because there are only two options and a carbon tax is worse than sterilisation.

Amazing that simply bashing the keyboard forms actual sentences...

DC

DC

QuoteAmazing that simply bashing the keyboard forms actual sentences...

Yes, how on Earth did you possibly manage to accomplish such a feat?

Oh right, General Zod and kneel and all . . . ::)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

We're doomed. The ocean's failing as it quickly reaches it's carbon absorption limit. The big three factors in carbon pollution are industrialization, meat production and transportation... fat chance on any of those being solved. Way too many unstoppable scenarios on the horizon, such as the methane sealed under the permafrost of Siberia. If that goes we're f**ked, if the methane deposits off of south America go, we're f**ked. All the nice little ideas to scrub away the problem only work if we stopped all carbon pollution last December. So there. Enjoy it while it last. Cause believe it or not we are dead. Barring the return of space Jesus of course.

However in all seriousness there isn't much we can do. We've been greedy and the near future generations are going to suffer horribly for it.

DC

DC

QuoteHowever in all seriousness there isn't much we can do. We've been greedy and the near future generations are going to suffer horribly for it.

I have a bit of faith, as small a sliver and insignificant as it may be.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Using phones in cinemas is annoying as f**k... but something worth calling 911 about?

bahahhahahahahah

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Sep 09, 2013, 11:40:54 PM
We're doomed. The ocean's failing as it quickly reaches it's carbon absorption limit. The big three factors in carbon pollution are industrialization, meat production and transportation... fat chance on any of those being solved. Way too many unstoppable scenarios on the horizon, such as the methane sealed under the permafrost of Siberia. If that goes we're f**ked, if the methane deposits off of south America go, we're f**ked. All the nice little ideas to scrub away the problem only work if we stopped all carbon pollution last December. So there. Enjoy it while it last. Cause believe it or not we are dead. Barring the return of space Jesus of course.

However in all seriousness there isn't much we can do. We've been greedy and the near future generations are going to suffer horribly for it.

Have you seen the documentary, "Surviving Progress"? It's quite good. It's a bit gloomy but speaks to the plight of the planet and what it means for future generations.

maledoro

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed