In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,687 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 06, 2013, 12:05:21 PM
Quote from: maledoro on Sep 06, 2013, 11:59:34 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 06, 2013, 11:06:51 AMLol, I didn't mean that literally. Sorry, I should've clarified. There are people who are still on the "Hope" and "Yes We Can" bandwagon. If that works for you, whatever, but they're deluding themselves.
Well, let's see: the economy has picked up over the past few years and unemployment has dropped. Based on that, yes we can hope for a better three more years; provided that Boehner and his buddies don't misbehave even worse.

What about an increase in U.S. military action in Iraq coupled with a higher debt than Bush ever gave you when he was in office?

What are you talking about? There has been a big decrease in troops in Iraq. They were either sent home or sent to Afghanistan.

DC

DC

QuoteWhat about an increase in U.S. military action in Iraq coupled with a higher debt than Bush ever gave you when he was in office?

Wat?

Do you mean Afghanistan, Pakistan, Africa, or Yemen? Either of those 4 things would work in place of Iraq, which has seen reduced military presence.

m41guy

m41guy

The impending return to the ice age from the 70's to global warming the last 10 years and now back to cooling...ehh whatever it takes to fit the green agenda.

The good news is it looks like Santa is still doing fine and doesn't have beachfront property yet.  My kids will be thrilled.

SM

SM

Here's some more "green agenda"...

But yeah, lets cherry pick record low of last year the fact it wasn't a record low again to say we're 'back to cooling'.

m41guy

m41guy

I'd buy into it more if it their wasn't such a dramatic change in "what we think is happening" over the last 30+ years is all, that's what I find funny. 

I buy more into the earth cooling than warming anyways.  Suppose I should have included a couple of smileys in there...

Rong

Rong

Quote from: SM on Sep 09, 2013, 07:16:53 AM
Here's some more "green agenda"...

http://nsidc.org/arcticseaicenews/files/2000/09/Figure31-350x261.png

But yeah, lets cherry pick record low of last year the fact it wasn't a record low again to say we're 'back to cooling'.

+1

SM

SM

What 'dramatic change'?  There's a downward trend in the amount of sea ice over the last 35 years. 

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

I remember the Northwest Passage opened for the first time in recorded history a few years back.

That speaks volumes as to what's going on with the ice.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Since global warming came up, I want to point out that if you think global warming is a myth, then you really need to review Earth's history. We didn't go through an ice age and then emerge out of it due to magic.

DC

DC

QuoteSince global warming came up, I want to point out that if you think global warming is a myth, then you really need to review Earth's history. We didn't go through an ice age and then emerge out of it due to magic.

I do however, believe that humans causing it is a myth and inaccurate, if you want to get technical about it, giant megalithic international conglomerates, and the shareholders that keep them running, are causing it, and are, ironically enough, the same people that run the 'tests' that procure the 'results' that show that humanity is 'speeding it up', and thus, are the same people that want to use this as an excuse to neuter the population, and keep us (the commoner) caged, controlled, and quarantined, like a virus.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

My point is that it is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. I do believe however that humans are helping aggravate it.

DC

DC

Quote from: DoomRulz on Sep 09, 2013, 03:23:26 PM
My point is that it is a naturally-occurring phenomenon. I do believe however that humans are helping aggravate it.

I still don't believe the best course of action is to neuter us all (or . . . god forbid . . . a friggen carbon tax.)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wait, neuter us all?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed