In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,929 times)

Nightlord

Nightlord

http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dad-wears-nazi-uniform-child-custody-case-102046260.html?vp=1#hplcJ9h

QuoteHowever, Mr Campbell rejected claims by social workers that he had been violent towards his children in the past.

"Let me prove to the world that I am a good father," he said.

"I've never abused my children, I only name my children and I don't think it's right any more.

"Basically, what they're saying is because of my beliefs and I'm a Nazi, that us people don't have any constitutional rights to fight for our children."

Asked whether dressing up as a Nazi was likely to help his case, Mr Campbell was confident it would not be held against him: "If they're good judges and they're good people, they'll look within, not what's on the outside."

:laugh: Jesus, I'm sure that'll help his case a lot.

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 04, 2013, 05:48:45 PMHe IS a criminal.  Military courts and civilian courts aren't the same thing.  Breaking OPSEC is a very real and punishable offense in the military.  Aside from that, he plead guilty in ten of his twenty two charges.

I'm not saying he's not guilty or that his actions didn't cause some harm, but this case is about whether or not (and precisely how) he aided the enemy, and whether leaks to the media constitute the kind of collusion the military is accusing him of. That is yet to be tested.

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 04, 2013, 04:22:57 PMHe f*cking endangered the lives of American soldiers and emabarrassed the US diplomatic relations. The enemy are the terrorists, namely Al-Qaedas and other Muslim terrorist organizations.

Not convinced at all, but we'll find out soon enough.

Quote"If they're good judges and they're good people, they'll look within, not what's on the outside."

...and put the f**ker in jail.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

I don't really think they can get him with aiding the enemy unless some of the documents released went over some kind of clandestine military doctrine that would give Al Q the heads up on some of our special ops operating procedures.  But they change that shit up anyways just so they don't become predictable.  I also don't remember anything mentioned about that when all this was leaked so that is probably a no go.

They could bust him on giving Al Q the dates on some troop movements in and out of country (this is actually the best time to hit a unit because the experienced guys are leaving and the inexperienced guys are entering) but I'd think any troop movements would be old news.  I also don't remember this being an issue with the release.  But even if it was, plenty of US sites do this as well.  You just have to know where to look.  It is hard to keep families quiet when a whole battalion plus size element leaves.

Lastly they could bust him on endangering deployed troops lives because some of the documents could inflame foreign nationals in areas US troops were operating in.  I'm not even sure what offense you would call this, but its probably the most legit one.  The "Arab Spring," has been linked to the release of said documents and I'm sure some of the vids released of US military killing unarmed civilians is a good recruiting tool for extremist.

I think he'll be busted, I just think given his mental condition, the lack of supervision by his superiors, that it won't be as bad as it could've been.

Aspie

Aspie

LOL, surprised this thread hasn't been swarmed by Michael Douglas's insanity yet.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 04, 2013, 04:22:57 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on Jun 04, 2013, 03:16:47 PM
If someone can explain to me how he 'aided' the enemy, and who exactly that 'enemy' is, then I might alter my opinion of Manning. For now I say give him a military slap-down, but don't for a second try to convince me that he is a criminal.

He f*cking endangered the lives of American soldiers and emabarrassed the US diplomatic relations. The enemy are the terrorists, namely Al-Qaedas and other Muslim terrorist organizations.

Who made the biggest offense to the American public? This guy or the former President (and parts of his administration), who basically lead our guys into a war on false and fabricated premises, leaving 100s of thousands of deaths in its wake.

There's no doubt in my mind who really belongs in a jail cell.

SM

SM

Remember who you're replying to.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: SM on Jun 05, 2013, 12:50:52 AM
Remember who you're replying to.

Yeah, point taken lol...

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 04, 2013, 08:02:04 PM
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/dad-wears-nazi-uniform-child-custody-case-102046260.html?vp=1#hplcJ9h
QuoteHowever, Mr Campbell rejected claims by social workers that he had been violent towards his children in the past.
Heath Campbell? Any relation to Howard Campbell?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Nightlord on Jun 04, 2013, 08:02:04 PM

"Let me prove to the world that I am a good father," he said.

"I've never abused my children, I only name my children and I don't think it's right any more.

"Basically, what they're saying is because of my beliefs and I'm a Nazi, that us people don't have any constitutional rights to fight for our children."

Asked whether dressing up as a Nazi was likely to help his case, Mr Campbell was confident it would not be held against him: "If they're good judges and they're good people, they'll look within, not what's on the outside."

:laugh: Jesus, I'm sure that'll help his case a lot.

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 05, 2013, 12:31:31 AM
LOL, surprised this thread hasn't been swarmed by Michael Douglas's insanity yet.

Too busy eating pussy.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: coolbreeze on Jun 05, 2013, 06:50:55 AM

Too busy eating pussy.

And getting cancer...Told ya women are toxic like that!cancer cells growing in their Va-Jay-Jays along with other nasty bacterium.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 05, 2013, 05:40:54 PM

Too busy eating pussy.

And getting cancer...Told ya women are toxic like that!cancer cells growing in their Va-Jay-Jays along with other nasty bacterium.

Not as nasty as men putting live animals in their butts  :P  Besides, smoking causes most throat cancers not us.  If that were then case, well I don't want this post modified so...smoking causes most throat cancers not women.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jun 05, 2013, 06:59:06 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Jun 05, 2013, 05:40:54 PM

Too busy eating pussy.

Not as nasty as men putting live animals in their butts  :P 
Last I heard about such nastiness a woman shoved a ferret in her ass.  :-\

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

Cal427eb

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed