In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,684 times)

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: maledoro on May 22, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:18:09 PM
Protesting at a soldier's funeral is not something a Christian is going to do.
The WBC will!

Did you forget the Golden Rule from Sunday School Maledoro, "love thy neighbor as thyself?" They either missed that week, or they are not really Christians

Quote from: maledoro on May 22, 2013, 06:22:42 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:18:09 PMThey are not Christians, Westboro is a cult like the Davidian's in the 90's.
Both are/were Xtians; albeit more extreme, but they are still Xtians.

No, they are/weren't Christians (one who follows Christ).  So WWJD, I am pretty sure it is not what Westboro is doing.  ;)

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:34:10 PMDid you forget the Golden Rule from Sunday School Maledoro, "love thy neighbor as thyself?" They either missed that week, or they are not really Christians.
Did you forget one of the basics in Apologetics 101: Pick and Choose the Parts of the Bible You Like and Ignore That Which Inconveniences You? All Xtians pick and choose the parts of "God's Word" they like and ignore the rest.

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:34:10 PMNo, they are/weren't Christians (one who follows Christ).  So WWJD, I am pretty sure it is not what Westboro is doing.  ;)
Sure they are. They just follow him in a way different from yours. Just ask their WWJD bracelets.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: maledoro on May 22, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:34:10 PMDid you forget the Golden Rule from Sunday School Maledoro, "love thy neighbor as thyself?" They either missed that week, or they are not really Christians.

Did you forget one of the basics in Apologetics 101: Pick and Choose the Parts of the Bible You Like and Ignore That Which Inconveniences You? All Xtians pick and choose the parts of "God's Word" they like and ignore the rest.

There is no pick and choose for a true believer, therefore those at Westboro are not true believers. 

Quote from: maledoro on May 22, 2013, 07:01:41 PM
Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 06:34:10 PMNo, they are/weren't Christians (one who follows Christ).  So WWJD, I am pretty sure it is not what Westboro is doing.  ;)

Sure they are. They just follow him in a way different from yours. Just ask their WWJD bracelets.

Hmmm, I didn't see any of those bracelets.  Maybe they left them in the toxic waste dump where they get their drinking water.

maledoro

maledoro

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 07:18:47 PMThere is no pick and choose for a true believer, therefore those at Westboro are not true believers.
So, you're saying that a "true believer" accepts the entire Bible? 

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on May 22, 2013, 07:18:47 PMHmmm, I didn't see any of those bracelets.  Maybe they left them in the toxic waste dump where they get their drinking water.
Nevertheless, they do have figurative WWJD bracelets.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Taliban kill the family of an Afghani interpreter working for the West.

I didn't think I'd ever say this, but I hate the Taliban more than I do the WBC. The WBC are just a bunch of loud, noisy whiners. The Taliban actually murder innocent civilians for no real reason.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2013, 05:08:29 PM
Yeah, that tornado really tied the city together.

In a weird, disastrous way.

I'm surprised the tornado was able to cause so much damage.

I thought someone would have just shot it.

------------------

Also, that poor bastard down in London, people are out for blood now, wouldn't be surprised if a few mosques are burned down tonight.

Effectz

Effectz

Quote from: Vakarian on May 22, 2013, 08:18:06 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on May 21, 2013, 05:08:29 PM
Yeah, that tornado really tied the city together.

In a weird, disastrous way.

I'm surprised the tornado was able to cause so much damage.

I thought someone would have just shot it.

------------------

Also, that poor bastard down in London, people are out for blood now, wouldn't be surprised if a few mosques are burned down tonight.

Just flicked on sky news,A Mosque in Essex has been attacked.

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Just read up on that guy in London, what the f**k...

maledoro

maledoro

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Bastards.

BANE

BANE

It's pretty coincidental that I'm just finishing up the first season of Dexter, and now a guy gets chopped to pieces IRL.

Maybe I should start watching Happy Days again.  :-\

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There is no defense for crazy.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The worst part is that these psychopathic morons don't understand who they're really serving with acts like this. In committing this, they are adding more fuel to Europe's anti-Islam fire and giving people a reason to hate Muslims.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 22, 2013, 10:28:22 PM
The worst part is that these psychopathic morons don't understand who they're really serving with acts like this. In committing this, they are adding more fuel to Europe's anti-Islam fire and giving people a reason to hate Muslims.

Exactly, couldn't help but shake my head at the video because of what you just said. Stupid motherf**kers.

Hubbs

Hubbs

This will also give UKIP another huge boost too.

Good points here
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-22634095

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed