DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I don't see that bit in the article.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

It's there, just not spelled out directly  :D

Eva

Eva

Reading about the women who escaped from 10 years of captivity from the US version of Josef Fritzl, presumed to be dead. I'm just speechless about how degraded and sinister some men are. How disturbed and downright evil do you have to be to do something like this to anybody?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Aye, I read about that a couple of days ago. It's f**ked up. :(

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Eva on May 09, 2013, 08:44:16 PM
Reading about the women who escaped from 10 years of captivity from the US version of Josef Fritzl, presumed to be dead. I'm just speechless about how degraded and sinister some men are. How disturbed and downright evil do you have to be to do something like this to anybody?
We'll never know why people act the way they do sometimes.

Eva

Eva

Some actions simply seem to suggest a completely emotionally detached and unredeemable sinister nature. The guy is probably only sorry he got caught...

Oh well, I'm happy for the victims and their families. Brave girl made the phone call and saved them. The US media is probably covering this 24/7, so I'll let it rest...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Those poor girls though. What kind of lives will they lead? I mean, how the hell do you recover from 10 years worth of kidnapping? This is worse than prison.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

It's doubtful they ever will recover completely.  One report indicated that each girl made the mistake of getting in his car.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/09/05/french-man-ordered-to-pay-ex-wife-nearly-12000-in-damages-for-lack-sex/

Hey guys check it out. Male privilege on display here, those misogynistic pigs. Pfft ::)
Old I know but I just heard about this a few days ago and had to see if it was real.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2013, 04:02:43 PM
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2011/09/05/french-man-ordered-to-pay-ex-wife-nearly-12000-in-damages-for-lack-sex/

Hey guys check it out. Male privilege on display here, those misogynistic pigs. Pfft ::)
Old I know but I just heard about this a few days ago and had to see if it was real.
Just wait till Cvalda sees this.  ::)

Nightlord

Nightlord

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 10, 2013, 04:02:43 PM

:laugh:  The f**k, wonder what his reasons were.

Gates

Gates

Life lesson fellas...take care of her lady bits, or you gonna pay, muddaf**ka..!

:laugh:

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

It was really hard not to make sexist jokes here.  Just so yall know.  I controlled myself.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed