In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,417,666 times)

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 08:44:14 PM
Quote from: BANE on Feb 28, 2013, 08:40:08 PM
Which brings up another issue: Who here thinks that a 4 year old has enough sense of identity for the parents to have gone ahead with the surgery?
They havent surgically changed her yet. She's going through hormone therapy and will grow up going through puberty female, and develop female physically. I don't think you're allowed to do surgery like that on a child so young.

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 28, 2013, 08:41:32 PM
Four year old children shouldn't even be thinking about this kind of stuff in the first place.
She was born with female brain chemistry. It's not a matter of "thinking" about it any more than you growing up acting like the gender you did happened to be that way.

These last few pages:

"They carry different diseases than we do. That's why I've drafted the Home Health Sanitation Initiative. A disease-preventative bill that requires every white home to have a separate bathroom for the colored help. It's been endorsed by the White Citizen's Council."

It seems wierd that in the past decade or so there have been more cases of very young transgender kids. Why wasn't there reports of transgender children say like in the 1980's or 1970's? Was it because they would put transgender kids in a mental hospital back then whereas now society accepts it and demands equality instead of confinement? I remember when you would only hear of transgender persons in their early to late teens.

Could it be the chemicals we are ingesting in our food is causing fetus brains to not get the proper XY chemicals for proper gender identity?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 28, 2013, 09:07:56 PM
It seems wierd that in the past decade or so there have been more cases of very young transgender kids. Why wasn't there reports of transgender children say like in the 1980's or 1970's?
There were, and you're just ignorant? Yeah, that.

Was it because they would put transgender kids in a mental hospital back then whereas now society accepts it and demands equality instead of confinement?
lol, hardly "demands" as evidenced by these last few pages. Luckily some parents today are a bit less ignorant and actually love their kids as they are.

I remember when you would only hear of transgender persons in their early to late teens.
If you heard about them at all, you mean?

Could it be the chemicals we are ingesting in our food is causing fetus brains to not get the proper XY chemicals for proper gender identity?
IT'S A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY BY THE ISRAELI ENTITIES

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 09:11:39 PM
It seems wierd that in the past decade or so there have been more cases of very young transgender kids. Why wasn't there reports of transgender children say like in the 1980's or 1970's?
There were, and you're just ignorant? Yeah, that.

Was it because they would put transgender kids in a mental hospital back then whereas now society accepts it and demands equality instead of confinement?
lol, hardly "demands" as evidenced by these last few pages. Luckily some parents today are a bit less ignorant and actually love their kids as they are.

I remember when you would only hear of transgender persons in their early to late teens.
If you heard about them at all, you mean?

IT'S A ZIONIST CONSPIRACY BY THE ISRAELI ENTITIES

I don't know why you've chosen to embrace a negative approach to my questions. Where are these news stories of transgender kids in the time before high speed internet made such stories common place? To me, there seems to be a noticable increase in the amount of transgender children being in the news. Back then, you would only hear about young adults who identified as transgender with maybe rare cases of pre-pubescent children identifing with the '3rd' gender.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 28, 2013, 09:22:52 PM
I don't know why you've chosen to embrace a negative approach to my questions. Where are these news stories of transgender kids in the time before high speed internet made such stories common place? To me, there seems to be a noticable increase in the amount of transgender children being in the news. Back then, you would only hear about young adults who identified as transgender with maybe rare cases of pre-pubescent children identifing with the '3rd' gender.
Where were all the news reports about gay and lesbian kids from before high speed internet? Are all the reports of gay youth now a result of some sort of growth hormone too?!!

Seriously, stop trolling.

First Blood

First Blood

I don't think he is trolling. I think he's honestly that ignorant.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 09:25:12 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 28, 2013, 09:22:52 PM
Where were all the news reports about gay and lesbian kids from before high speed internet? Are all the reports of gay youth now a result of some sort of growth hormone too?!!

Seriously, stop trolling.

Here's one article

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/1985-02-19/news/8501100392_1_gay-children-film-respect-and-acceptance

and here's another

Young people and coming out

http://www.avert.org/coming-out.htm

"LGBT youth are coming out younger than ever before. Studies have shown that the average age gay and lesbian young people begin the process of coming out is now 16, compared to the 1980's when it was between 19 and 23.19 This means that many more young people are coming out when they are still at school, which can seriously impact upon school-life and work. One study found that half of students who experience homophobic bullying have skipped school because of it.20 Schools that openly acknowledge and include LGBT students, and explicitly oppose homophobic bullying, create a positive environment in which all students feel safe and able to learn.21

Coming out as LGBT for many young people can also mean risking rejection and even the loss of support from family. As young people are less likely to have the resources to support themselves if they are cut off from family, this can lead to considerable hardship, for example homelessness, mental health problems and substance abuse. In the US, LGBT young people represent a disproportionate number of homeless youth - between 20 and 40 percent.22

Young LGBT people need more than just practical support when coming out; acceptance and understanding are crucial. Many young LGBT people are undermined when they try to talk about their sexuality and gender identity, by parents, teachers, and even doctors dismissing their feelings as a phase. Many young people experiment as they are learning more about their sexuality. However, for young LGBT people, coming out is not a phase but an important part of their life. When this is not recognised by close friends and family, young LGBT people often find coming out much harder."

Modern culture and society in general has allowed more adults to come out much sooner, thereby explaining to some degree of more people coming out as gay or transgender at a younger age.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Feb 28, 2013, 09:46:28 PM
Modern culture and society in general has allowed more adults to come out much sooner, thereby explaining to some degree of more people coming out as gay or transgender at a younger age.
So you just answered your own dumb question. Congrats.

Aspie

Aspie

This thread also has promise.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

So..kid's a ladyboy then?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

He was born a boy but apparently is now transgender. He didn't undergo a formal sex change surgical procedure. At this point, I don't even care about the washroom part anymore. I'm still wondering why the hell a four year old wanted a sex change.

Cvalda

Cvalda

why u tutch ur peen at nite alone?

its a mystery

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What?

Cvalda

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't know maybe he's taking a phase too far or something?

Cvalda

Cvalda

maybe your a phase

hopefully you grow out of it

not placing any bets

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed