In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,426,656 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 27, 2013, 11:39:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjR0GETgGig#ws

I just want to point out that I've never seen or heard of this sort of thing happening in Canadian broadcast news. I guess we're either better-mannered or just calm folks.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 03:38:12 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 27, 2013, 11:39:24 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gjR0GETgGig#ws

I just want to point out that I've never seen or heard of this sort of thing happening in Canadian broadcast news. I guess we're either better-mannered or just calm folks.

Have you ever watched How I Met Your Mother? That one joke about how Canadians are so polite even when they are angry.  :laugh:

SM

SM

Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 28, 2013, 02:16:13 AM
I'm still wondering what they meant by snub? Did they not air the VX oscar presentation or something?

I've only glanced at the news, but I think the winner was about to have a bit of a crack at studios disrespecting VFX houses, and they played him off.  Some say he'd had enough time, others say conspiracy to shut him up.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

French Fry feast at a McD's in Japan

Yeah, I have no words for this.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Quote from: SM on Feb 28, 2013, 04:01:08 AM
Quote from: whiterabbit on Feb 28, 2013, 02:16:13 AM
I'm still wondering what they meant by snub? Did they not air the VX oscar presentation or something?

I've only glanced at the news, but I think the winner was about to have a bit of a crack at studios disrespecting VFX houses, and they played him off.  Some say he'd had enough time, others say conspiracy to shut him up.
Ah so that was what it was. The academy awards have always been anal about time constraints. Either thank people or go rouge, it's one or the other, never both.

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 04:14:25 AM

I never liked McDonalds french fries... so the idea of a fry party is appalling to me. Plus Japan treats their service people even worse than America. I feel bad for the workers.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I adore McDs fries but that's gross. All that food going to waste is what's appalling more than anything else.

Eva

Eva

America is no longer No1! :D

PS: If you guys like the McD fries, you should try deep frying your own from fresh potatoes some day. You'll suddenly realize how they are really supposed to taste like.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Hand-making your own fries and what not...is the best shit ever.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Eva on Feb 28, 2013, 05:50:50 AM

PS: If you guys like the McD fries, you should try deep frying your own from fresh potatoes some day. You'll suddenly realize how they are really supposed to taste like.

Well obviously I've done that and yes they're delish, I agree. I still enjoy McDs' though :P

Personally I don't deep fry. I have this appliance at home called Acti-Fry whereby the user spoons in a tablespoon max of oil into the circular frying device, and whatever your frying is turned for a set time. It doesn't sit in an oily vat and cook itself to death. It's a healthier alternative to deep frying.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 06:13:18 AM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 28, 2013, 05:50:50 AM

Well obviously I've done that and yes they're delish, I agree. I still enjoy McDs' though :P

Personally I don't deep fry. I have this appliance at home called Acti-Fry whereby the user spoons in a tablespoon max of oil into the circular frying device, and whatever your frying is turned for a set time. It doesn't sit in an oily vat and cook itself to death. It's a healthier alternative to deep frying.

Grow some balls and oil that shit up!

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 07:06:56 AM
This sentence plays wonderfully out of context.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Cvalda on Feb 28, 2013, 07:07:38 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 28, 2013, 07:06:56 AM
This sentence plays wonderfully out of context.

I was hoping for Doom to make an awful pun with it.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I think lube would've worked better than oil though.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 28, 2013, 07:16:01 AM
I think lube would've worked better than oil though.

Too late!! Cvalda ruined any chances of a terrible pun!!!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed