Fuq da police...

I'm behind 6 proxies!!!
They'll neva find yu bruh.

Rong

Rong

Wow that's cray cray ^^

Vickers

Vickers

I was just speaking to someone earlier and they said they knew someone who was assaulted by Oscar Pistorius ("Blade Runner") before. He pressed charges but didn't have enough money to fight it out in court against Oscar's lawyers so eventually dropped the charges.

Oscar apparently has a history of violent outbursts. Really disappointing. I mean obviously we don't all know these people on a personal level but you think these inspirational athletes are generally good people until something like this happens and their dark history starts surfacing.

SM

SM

^ Quite.

Pistorius is the latest 'athlete I dig' to become an 'athlete who maybe I don't dig so much anymore'.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: SM on Feb 14, 2013, 10:29:22 PM
^ Quite.

Pistorius is the latest 'athlete I dig' to become an 'athlete who maybe I don't dig so much anymore'.
People don't usually like it when you kill people.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Cal427eb on Feb 14, 2013, 10:37:49 PM
Quote from: SM on Feb 14, 2013, 10:29:22 PM
^ Quite.

People don't usually like it when you kill people.

People usually don't like to be 'retired' against their will. :-\

BANE

BANE

Meh, I still think he's a great athlete.

Vickers

Vickers

Obviously he's a great athlete or he wouldn't have achieved half of what he has achieved. But he's just flushed his reputation and career down the toilet.

KirklandSignature

KirklandSignature

I don't like how Chris dorner got killed. He should of gotten his day in court. They cooked him so he couldn't testify.

Rong

Rong

Aspie

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed