Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,418,745 times)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:04:46 AM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 09, 2013, 01:57:45 AM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 01:44:23 AM
The same can be said for other networks too mind you  ;)

I'll try again - my point was, are the Fox News owners going to continue their modus operandi and editorial line, if the next Presidential election is also lost to the Dems (which I also consider close to a mathematical certainty if Hillary runs in 2016) and they lose the Congress as well over the next 2-4 years? What's the point of maintaining and funding a propaganda channel if the propaganda isn't working on a national level?

Can Fox News catch up with reality? I guess we'll find out.

I'm sorry, but I think you're watching the wrong network. I don't see anything broadcast on Fox News that is considered to be "propaganda, political agenda, brainwash."

If you want that, watch MSNBC, they're a bunch of Left Wing nuts who constantly praise and kiss ass to democrats all the time; much like Fox News does to republicans. How can you point out Fox News being pro-republican (which is no doubt they are) and yet completely ignore MSNBC?  Honestly, how much of an idiot are you to not mention them?

At least I'm not dumb enough to think that.  ::)

I may be reading this wrong, but are you directly stating these to Eva?:

QuoteHonestly, how much of an idiot are you to not mention them?

At least I'm not dumb enough to think that.

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:17:06 AM
Quote from: Eva on Feb 09, 2013, 02:14:08 AM
From what I've seen, the other networks (even those biased towards the left), usually deal with facts. Their news coverage is based on factual information and actual journalism.

Fox News aren't afraid to make up their own facts whenever reality doesn't comform with their world view. We are talking about the 'news channel' that refused to acknowledge Obama's win when it was evident, even to their own bean counters. If a news channel over here pulled the same stunt, they'd be out of business. No one would take them seriously anymore.

I don't think they "refused to acknowledge" Obama won, they just couldn't believe how stupid Americans were to re-elect a dumb president much like they did with Bush. And not to mention, all throughout the 2012 campaign every news network projected Romney to win, so I'd be pretty flabbergasted too if and when he lost.

The thing about it though, was that all the money that was spent in order to beat the Dems...didn't work out...Rove went insane. He was honestly trying to fight against the MATH that showed that Obama won. If you haven't seen the reaction, you should.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:19:44 AM

Yes. My posts were entirely directed to Eva.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:24:38 AM

Why would you resort to calling her an idiot and dumb? f**king unwarranted, especially to someone that isn't even attacking you.

Vepariga

Vepariga

FOX news,nuff said. They are more like Entertainment Tonight presenters then legit News anchors.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

MSNBC does lean to the left in coverage but foxnews literally has fallen off of the ethical cliff.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Feb 09, 2013, 02:26:14 AM

Why would you resort to calling her an idiot and dumb? f**king unwarranted, especially to someone that isn't even attacking you.
That's proof that he watches foxnews.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

I have no regrets, was just stating the obvious because she forgot some key information.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 09, 2013, 02:30:49 AM
I have no regrets, was just stating the obvious because she forgot some key information.

It's pretty shitty to be talking shit that really has no weight to it at all. Is it obvious that Eva is idiotic and dumb, f**k no it isn't. I honestly have never seen any of her posts that don't have credible reasons to back up what she's saying, or thinking. It's really dumb to be saying such things, especially to someone who is a part of this community that we all gather to, to disucss certain things. If the person hasn't attacked you, then there's no reason to attacking them yourself.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0GwM83cLorQ#

The point of this, a whole nation hates Fox. How can anyone dignify such garbage?

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Rick, ShadowPred's a mod. He says it's unwarranted, it's unwarranted. Knock that shit off and be civil.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

To lighten up the mood and change topic before things get too out of hand, it has reportedly been raining spiders in Argentina:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBr-csZUq38#ws

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: SpaceMarines on Feb 09, 2013, 02:36:31 AM

Rick, ShadowPred's a mod. He says it's unwarranted, it's unwarranted. Knock that shit off and be civil.

I may be a mod, but I am not going to impose any "powers" that people believe I have. I do not moderate this board, so I won't jump in where I'm not able to do anything about it directly, although it's not like I can't really do anything, because I already have.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Pretty f**king convenient to suddenly want to change the topic.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 02:40:29 AM

It's reasonable, because there's no reason to continue the discussion at hand because it can only get worse from here, so if we have an opportunity to drop the matter, then I say we should drop it and move on.

Rick Grimes

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Feb 09, 2013, 02:40:29 AM
Only doing it so things won't get worse then they already are  :) ;)

Xenomorphine

Xenomorphine

MSNBC's bias has always been far worse and more explicit. I saw the Gutfeld segment at the time, though - it's tragic to see how some people don't have a sense of humour when it comes to obvious comedic parody. :)

Nevertheless, declarations of other members on the forums will not be tolerated. Indulging in that is not civil behaviour. Adjust your behaviour accordingly, please, people.

Issuing apologies for personal insults would be even better.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed