In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,424,943 times)

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Meh. Mission accomplished. One dead terrorist!

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

More than one.

SM

SM

Yeah, gotta be at least four.  Maybe even five.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

But that one terrorist was worth 72 normal ones. I mean dead virgins have to come from somewhere am I right!!!  :laugh:

Well to be an ass... how many civilians were killed?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

There are always civilians killed in war. 

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

You need civilization to have civilians... I'm honestly not sure if Afghanistan back mountains qualify. They're more tribal.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Innocent people will always pay the price.  War is more precise than it ever has been.  The himars can shoot through the roof of a building and detonate on a specific floor.

The problem is that people don't take into account the displaced people forced to flee their homes or water/food/shelter shortages that occur during battles or the fact that two factions of people might hate each other and might try to wipe each other out like the Sunnis and Shias in Iraq (where most of the civilian casualties have come from in Iraq but the coalition set the table for this to happen). 

Even with the army putting an reemphasis on Civil Affairs to help rebuild countries there still will always be that malfunctioning smart bomb, wrong coordinates given, misidentified enemies, rounds fired at the enemy that travel downrange and hit a kid that occur.  One of my DS in basic was all tore up because he shot a kid holding a replica rifle that were apparently pretty common over there but when somebody raises what looks like the real thing to your face you only have a split second to react. 

SM

SM

QuoteWar is more precise than it ever has been.  The himars can shoot through the roof of a building and detonate on a specific floor.

Especially ones where there's weddings going on and you can wipe out dozens of civilians in one go.

All by remote control from the comfort of home.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

that was the CIA wasn't it?

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Well in any case we showed them... eh.  ???

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Just saved the bride from doing it herself later.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

http://www.macleans.ca/politics/america-dumbs-down/

'murica, you got some splainin' to do.

The1PerfectOrganism

The1PerfectOrganism

LOL 'mur'ca at it again.

Gate

Gate

That depresses me beyond belief.

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Gate on May 21, 2014, 11:53:30 AM
That depresses me beyond belief.
Figuratively of course...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed