In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,428,211 times)

Sabby

Sabby

It was the f**king Lion King man. Hamlet with animals. Clearly the superior option.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Doesn't the Little Rascals movie have a subplot where Alfalfa and his friend are ruthlessly feminized and made to dress as girls?! Their proud masculinity stripped and made a disgusting mockery of?!

The global feminist conspiracy strikes again.

maledoro

Sabby

Sabby

That article has to be a parody.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sabby on Mar 19, 2014, 03:49:06 PM
That article has to be a parody.

I'm sure it's not. I'm also sure the Fox anchor is off his rocker.

maledoro

maledoro

A Faux News Channel anchor off their rocker? Naw...

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

It's a funny world we live in.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

In relation to the Ukraine Crisis.

NATO is given a new pulse after Crimea, an island region supposed to be under Ukraine leadership, is forced into being a part of Russia.

The U.S Vice President Biden beside Baltic states leaders warned that it would respond to any aggression against it's NATO allies from Russia and added that Barack Obama plans to seek concrete commitment from it's NATO allies to ensure the alliance can safeguard it's collective security.

"Russia cannot escape the fact that the world is changing and rejecting outright their behaviour," Biden's comments came at the close of a two-day trip to Lithuania and Poland with a two-pronged theme: Sending a stern message to Russian President Vladimir Putin that the U.S. won't abide Russian intervention in Ukraine, and reassuring fretful NATO allies that the U.S. and others will come to their defence if necessary.

http://t.news.ca.msn.com/world/warning-russia-biden-says-us-will-defend-allies

Meanwhile Ukrainian forces are to hold military exercises with the U.S and U.K, which is valid under a 1994 treaty signed by the U.S, U.K and Russia.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

CRIMEA NEEDS FREEDOM.

Aspie

Aspie

CRIMEA NEEDS AMERICA.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

ARMY NEEDS ASPIE!

Aspie

Aspie

lol no ty

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

If we went to war with Russia the draft would likely need to be reinstated.  Prepare yourself.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I'll go to Moscow myself, and consume the Russians with flames shooting from my eyes, and bolts of lightning from my ass.

Aspie

Aspie

I'm in eligible. Apparently, the armed forces excludes those on the Spectrum  :P

I'm safe.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed