In The News

Started by DoomRulz, Nov 30, 2012, 03:53:46 AM

Author
In The News (Read 1,428,387 times)

SiL

SiL

Besides improperly stored ammonium nitrate just waiting to explode, not yet.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

NOAA expects a lot more storms and hurricanes this season...

QuoteThe National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration on Thursday upped its seasonal forecast, now predicting a far-above-average 19 to 25 named storms — seven to 11 of them to become hurricanes and three to six of those to become major hurricanes with winds of at least 111 mph (178 kph). That's a few more storms than the agency's May forecast. The agency increased the chance of an above average hurricane season from 60% to 85%.

https://apnews.com/096feae21598609695482a2eaf3a3e2b

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 14, 2020, 12:29:36 PM
Heat wave with humidity - please no hurricanes I need air conditioning this summer  :o

:(

𝔗𝔥𝔢 𝔈𝔦𝔤𝔥𝔱𝔥 𝔓𝔞𝔰𝔰𝔢𝔫𝔤𝔢𝔯

Quote from: SiL on Aug 06, 2020, 10:30:44 PM
Besides improperly stored ammonium nitrate just waiting to explode, not yet.

One Lebanese news agency said it was confiscated nitroglycerin or tnt (I assume from Hezbollah). Others are saying it was ammonium nitrate (fertilizer) stored together with fireworks. President trying to deflect responsibility saying could have been a bomb or missile.

AliceApocalypse

SM

SM

Elon's cult proves you don't need one.  ;D

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

He's the Pied Piper for Millennials  :D

Tichinde

Tichinde

we gonna talk about the real life south china sea that's happening right now  :-X

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

A shooting war with China would be the icing on the shit-cake that is 2020.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I don't know about you guys but Taiwan is certainly not the hill I want to get nuked on

Shinawi

Shinawi

I saw the shooting footages that occurred during the protest. I'd hate to be a cop now, not knowing which person would be a potential shooter or not knowing which person shot in self-defense.

SM

SM

Black for the former; white for the latter. Simples.

Local Trouble

Local Trouble

This is apparently what San Francisco looks like right now because of the wildfires (set to music from BR2049).

SM

SM

'What if I go north?'
'Take a look at what's happening up north.'

kwisatz

kwisatz

'I wanted to always play it down.'

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: Local Trouble on Sep 11, 2020, 02:12:18 AM
This is apparently what San Francisco looks like right now because of the wildfires (set to music from BR2049).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x_m9TUP_t_Y

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed