Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios

Started by Space Sweeper, Nov 28, 2012, 02:48:57 AM

Author
Destiny - The Next Game from Bungie Studios (Read 102,008 times)

Crazy Rich

Haven't been able to play today (ffs), game freezes up in the middle of the match every time I try, but from playing yesterday I totally know what you mean. My auto rifle is Shadow Price, fully upgraded and from the Vanguard, I do decent with it unless all or most of the enemy team has SUROS Regime.

I don't have regrets though, some of the SUROS Regime users are cocky as hell and tend to fall against my Shadow Price, in my experience it's been about doing the smart thing vs doing the foolish thing in certain situations, and some SUROS Regime users I've met have proven to be quite foolish.

Doesn't mean I won't pick up SUROS Regime if I ever get the chance again though, but if I have to choose between SUROS Regime and The Last Word I'm picking The Last Word.

ShadowPred

Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 08, 2014, 05:07:20 PM
Iron Banner may as well just be called the Suros Regime Aiming Competition.

The Iron Banner is also bullshit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCJjNjZl28#ws

Effectz

So Bungie have been talking through their arse again so people would buy it,I'm not surprised at all.

Lie

I'd be laughing so hard at all of this if I didn't spend £85 for it, Xbox needs to take back Bungie quick time, they had one chance to play with the big boys like Naughty Dog and FromSoftware and they flop'd.

FUK! XBOX!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Effectz on Oct 09, 2014, 03:07:41 PM
So Bungie have been talking through their arse again so people would buy it,I'm not surprised at all.

Iron Banner is free and isn't even DLC.

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 09, 2014, 02:15:33 PM
Quote from: Vakarian on Oct 08, 2014, 05:07:20 PM
Iron Banner may as well just be called the Suros Regime Aiming Competition.

The Iron Banner is also bullshit:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IgCJjNjZl28#ws

I'm kinda skeptical. I certainly believe what I see in front of me in the video, it's there. But while it's certainly a possibility that Bungie has been full it, there could be other possibilities as well. His game experience is completely opposite to my game experience so it leaves me to believe that it could be a flaw in the game that doesn't happen to everyone, maybe a flaw in how the multiplayer operates. I myself have multiple times been kicked from Iron Banner matches due to connection issues and I'd be given the code word "zebra". According to Bungie help "zebra" is the code word you should never be seeing and they want you to report in about it, so clearly Destiny has flaws that need to be ironed out.

So is it really proof that Bungie is bullshitting us? Or is it perhaps evidence that this game still needs a lot of fixes. In which case a fixed up Iron Banner would be best gear > most skilled anyway but we play it anyway for the gear.

Alright guys, here's a good video on the Iron Banner matter (subscribed about a week ago).

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5XS60K21z9w#ws

Effectz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 10, 2014, 07:13:54 AM
[
Iron Banner is free and isn't even DLC.

That was nice of them,too bad its broken.

Lie

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yOuskNIySgk

Bungie's been sucking too much micro-cock.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Anyone on ps4 down for raids, weekly missions ext.... add me.

osaiimii is my PSN

Crazy Rich

I've been playing the Iron Banner event since it came out Tuesday, and it's today on a Saturday when I finally got my first reward, and I said and I quote "HOLY SHIT IT'S A F**KING CHRISTMAS MIRACLE!"

I'm disappointed in how the rewards work, in fact the few times I ever see someone get an Iron Banner reward, it's always the hand cannon, which is what I got as well, of all the rewards that were said to be in the event. One match I had joined right in the end of the match, when it showed the rewards I got 2 normal crucible rewards for doing nothing because I wasn't even in the game yet, while the rest of the team that had been actually playing got... nothing. I think that is just terrible and cruel.

I'm currently in a race  to achieve Iron Banner reputation rank 3 before the end of the event in 2 days so that I can buy the Titan armour, and I'll buy 3 of the machine guns and 3 rank 3 shaders for all 3 of my classes. As for the hand cannon I got as a reward I gave it to my Hunter.

ShadowPred

Couldn't even be original:

Crazy Rich

Rant time.

Iron Banner, I f**kin' quit. I'm so close to reaching reputation rank 3 and unlocking new stuff on the final day of the event, but I can't finish so much as one match regardless of winning or losing without the game 100% freezing because of your shitty connection issues. It's like that a lot in the crucible in general, it's rare to even finish a match because it usually freezes up on you. When I go anywhere else besides the crucible then the freezing rarely even happens anymore, probably because there is less people to deal with.

I really want to love you, but so far the crucible in particular has been one of the worst gaming experiences ever, for now I'll stick closer to PvE (player vs environment) where the freezing and disconnecting isn't nearly as frequent.

Crazy Rich

Holy shit.

Remember how they patched that famous loot cave everyone knows about? They added a little something in that cave.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlNCX-xXJQ#ws

ShadowPred

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Oct 15, 2014, 04:55:39 PM
Holy shit.

Remember how they patched that famous loot cave everyone knows about? They added a little something in that cave.  :laugh:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3hlNCX-xXJQ#ws

And that's how the players can change the game. More stuff like this should be added over the years.

Crazy Rich

So I got the exotic weapon of the week from Xur for 17 strange coins, the rocket launcher Truth. I already have double of another exotic rocket launcher, Gjallarhorn (one I bought, and then later found another), but I decided to get Truth as it's not only still a good weapon but it is void based which makes it preferable for the Vault of Glass raid over the solar based Gjallarhorn.

Once I get Truth fully upgraded I'm going to be all like...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA#ws

Still no sign of The Last Word hand cannon.

Crazy Rich

... I feel like an idiot.

Apparently if you raise the difficulty of the weekly heroic strike you can get even more strange coins (6 instead of 3, 9 instead of 6 and so on) and my Titan has been capable of doing the increased difficulty for weeks now.

I got the exotic Crest of Alpha Lupi for my Hunter, SUROS Regime was there again but I passed it again, don't really care if it's apparently the best gun of the game, I'm comfortable with Shadow Price.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed