Female and kid Space Jockeys

Started by Alien Jockey, Oct 15, 2012, 03:52:19 AM

Author
Female and kid Space Jockeys (Read 13,598 times)

Virgil

Virgil

Quote from: Sylizar on Oct 16, 2012, 12:52:57 PM
This thread is so god damn sad.

Is that an order?

Sylizar

Sylizar

If the Engineer says it, we should listen. Don't want to anger them again.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

With all the fun we are making of them I sure hope god isn't really an 8 foot tall albino genderless clone of us.  :-X

Never say no to Panda!

Would love to see Shaw finding a photo album with some old high school photos...

... got bullied all the time so he decided to work out and create weapons of mass destruction.

Space Jockey kids? YES !

atlantis

atlantis

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  excellent

Quote from: Never say no to Panda! on Oct 17, 2012, 01:07:33 AM
Would love to see Shaw finding a photo album with some old high school photos...

http://666kb.com/i/c85yr4qv7iy4znesf.png

... got bullied all the time so he decided to work out and create weapons of mass destruction.

Space Jockey kids? YES !

HUGZZ

HUGZZ

Quote from: ikarop on Oct 15, 2012, 04:54:34 AM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 15, 2012, 04:22:38 AM
Quote from: SM on Oct 15, 2012, 04:05:49 AM
Isn't there stuff on the DVD about how the Jockies don't have gender anymore?

I too heard something like this. I can't recall if it was true or not.

I personally would love to see some sort of grand, dying matriarch leader Engineer in the next film. The whole species revolve around the idea of creation so a female leader would fit right in.
I like this idea, and having a pale old woman with thinning white hair would be a lot less creepy then pale young woman with back full hair ;)

Alien Jockey

Alien Jockey

Quote from: Virgil on Oct 16, 2012, 01:35:14 PM

Is that an order?

That photo looks like a 80s rock star. Haha.

Space Jockey kids? YES !

That photo might give me nightmares. Engineer 90s kid. Haha.

tinytoonlolaliens

There we go with the female crap applied to "x" monster. This reminds me of how ridiculously pathetic were all those imagining female predators and dumb things like that.

This is just as dumb.

And kids too, right?, roflmao

Deuterium

Deuterium

Space Jockey kids? YES !

Looks a bit like Graham Bonnet from Alcatrazz days...if Graham was a Zombie, that is.

No wonder Yngwie quit the band.  He probably thought Zombie Graham was going to eat his brains.

predxeno

predxeno

I personally would love to see some sort of grand, dying matriarch leader Engineer in the next film. The whole species revolve around the idea of creation so a female leader would fit right in.

This explains why they created face-raping Aliens, their subconscious needs sex so bad they made a weapon that can literally give it to them. :laugh:

Btw, where can I find this on my Collector's Edition Blu-Ray?

ChrisPachi

ChrisPachi

'Abstract methods'. There's a euphemism if I ever heard one. :P

ikarop

ikarop

Quote from: predxeno on Dec 13, 2012, 05:51:12 AM

This explains why they created face-raping Aliens, their subconscious needs sex so bad they made a weapon that can literally give it to them. :laugh:

Btw, where can I find this on my Collector's Edition Blu-Ray?

It's in the The Furious Gods documentary IIRC.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Shinawi

Shinawi

That reminds me of this:

QuoteFuture evolution

In the terminal stages of the degeneration of the Y chromosome, other chromosomes increasingly take over genes and functions formerly associated with it. Finally, the Y chromosome disappears entirely, and a new sex-determining system arises.[10] Several species of rodent in the sister families Muridae and Cricetidae have reached these stages,[20][21] in the following ways:

The Transcaucasian mole vole, Ellobius lutescens, the Zaisan mole vole, Ellobius tancrei, and the Japanese spinous country rats Tokudaia osimensis and Tokudaia muenninki, have lost the Y chromosome and SRY entirely.[10][22][23] Tokudaia spp. have relocated some other genes ancestrally present on the Y chromosome to the X chromosome.[23] Both genders of Tokudaia spp. and Ellobius lutescens have an XO genotype,[23] whereas all Ellobius tancrei possess an XX genotype.[10] The new sex-determining system for these rodents remains unclear.
    The wood lemming Myopus schisticolor, the arctic lemming, Dicrostonyx torquatus, and multiple species in the grass mouse genus Akodon have evolved fertile females who possess the genotype generally coding for males, XY, in addition to the ancestral XX female, through a variety of modifications to the X and Y chromosomes.[20][24][25]
    In the creeping vole, Microtus oregoni, the females, with just one X chromosome each, produce X gametes only, and the males, XY, produce Y gametes, or gametes devoid of any sex chromosome, through nondisjunction.[26]

Outside of the rodent family, the black muntjac, Muntiacus crinifrons, evolved new X and Y chromosomes through fusions of the ancestral sex chromosomes and autosomes.[27] Primate Y chromosomes, including in humans, have degenerated so much that primates will also evolve new sex determination systems relatively soon, in about 14 million years in humans.[10][28]

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed