Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images

Started by ikarop, Sep 18, 2012, 05:52:04 AM

Author
Prometheus Deleted Scenes Images (Read 86,375 times)

Promethée

Some setting up on earth would have been nice for sure.

T Dog

T Dog

It would have been nice if the engineers had been actually present for more than a bullshit CSI scene at the start and an angry dude at the very end.

If they went to the weapons planet and the home world and not padded the film with unnecessary creature moments it might have actually epic.

Big ideas my balls. Standalone film my hairy crack.

DaddyYautja

DaddyYautja

Quote from: RoaryUK on Sep 19, 2012, 05:10:29 PM
Quote from: Darth Vile on Sep 19, 2012, 04:51:54 PM
Can someone send me a link to the deleted scenes???

http://www.sockshare.com/file/BBCA9A4FC6B645A6

.....there ya go buddy!

Milburn; the worst scientist in the universe.

Janek telling that story is silly as hell.

The Jock talking scene isnt that different than what we see in theaters. The flip out is pretty much random but we get a little more on Weyland which i think is good. Either scene is essentially fine.

And the last scene was goofy. Sure, she gives herself a drug boost but still..... And it looks like the burns in this version came from the big body huger.

Edit- Now that i think about it the Janek story might be stupid because it basically tells the audience what essentially might have happened in this planet with the character of Janek going as far as ACTUALLY saying that but it does give more info on why he randomly thought this place was a military place building WMDs later on. 

It both helps and hurts at the same time.

Xenomorphine

Yeah, the exposition's nice to have, but nothing here really changes what we saw. The original version certainly isn't "ruined" by comparison. It's much the same.

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Sep 19, 2012, 08:05:10 PM

.....there ya go buddy!

The Jock talking scene isnt that different than what we see in theaters. The flip out is pretty much random but we get a little more on Weyland which i think is good. Either scene is essentially fine.

And the last scene was goofy. Sure, she gives herself a drug boost but still..... And it looks like the burns in this version came from the big body huger.

the "fight" with the body hugger is cgi the scenes before are not, its an unfinished work simply....and its a good scene with Janek and Vickers, just shows that she is a human not a robot...but oh well ambigiuty FTW!

DaddyYautja

Quote from: szkoki on Sep 19, 2012, 08:30:06 PM

the "fight" with the body hugger is cgi the scenes before are not, its an unfinished work simply....and its a good scene with Janek and Vickers, just shows that she is a human not a robot...but oh well ambigiuty FTW!

Didnt you guys hear the sound of something burning? the, "sssssssssst."
To me it looks like the hugger is disabling his prey.

BTW, how does it show that she is human? Cause she burned her hand or because she decided to drink?

MrSpaceJockey

He was burned up from the crash (the juggernaut got hit by an extremely fast and large ship right into its center - considering how damaged the control room looked afterwards, he was bound to have some burns/scratches on him).

You don't see any burns from the deleted scene because its unfinished work. The only section the animators put burns on was the part in the film - when he gets ambushed and body hugged.

Alienseseses

Notice also how the sound design and color correction are largely absent from the deleted scene.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: DaddyYautja on Sep 19, 2012, 08:34:14 PM
Quote from: szkoki on Sep 19, 2012, 08:30:06 PM

Didnt you guys hear the sound of something burning? the, "sssssssssst."
To me it looks like the hugger is disabling his prey.

BTW, how does it show that she is human? Cause she burned her hand or because she decided to drink?

Lol, I can't believe the Vickers debate is still going on when it has been confirmed she's not a robot. :laugh:

Alienseseses

It shows she's not a robot because suddenly the movie is giving her human moments. This and her extended talk with Weyland.

Of course, while the movie didn't have that in the end, I still liked that version as well- it was fun debating in my head whether or not she was human. But what do I know, I'm a Ridley apologist.

Vickers

Vickers

Lol, it was even obvious from the terrible theatrical cut that she was human.

Even before the film came out, Ridley expressed that he wasn't interested in rehashing the twist from Alien which is why he reveals David to be a robot from the start.  Lindelof also confirmed in an interview she's human.  She does things unlike David.  If she's so advanced and capable of expressing so much emotion, why bother with a David?  Why would she bother putting her helmet and suit back on when the Prometheus is about to collide with the Derelict?  I could go on... but I won't.

BANE

BANE

.....there ya go buddy!

Edit- Now that i think about it the Janek story might be stupid because it basically tells the audience what essentially might have happened in this planet with the character of Janek going as far as ACTUALLY saying that but it does give more info on why he randomly thought this place was a military place building WMDs later on. 

Ok, so you're just destined to hate it.

Thanks.

Goodbye.

Darth Vile

DaddyYautja

Quote from: BANE on Sep 19, 2012, 09:27:41 PM

.....there ya go buddy!

Ok, so you're just destined to hate it.

Thanks.

Goodbye.

I dont get it.... am i only supposed to love this movie?
I thought two of those scenes were ok, the Jock talking was fine and the Janek story was a little too much hand holding but at least it fixed one strange thing that happened in the movie.

So i went 2 for 4 what about you? Did you like all those scenes?

SM

SM

QuoteWow.  That last scene was great, and it is pretty obvious that was taken out to secure a PG-13.  A fire axe as a weapon is not something commonly scene in a PG-13 movie.

Prometheus is R.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed