U.S. Election 2012 - who's getting your actual vote?

Started by SpreadEagleBeagle, Sep 01, 2012, 02:52:01 PM

Who are you actually going to vote for in the 2012 election?

Obama/Biden (Democrats)
32 (36.4%)
Romney/Ryan (Republicans)
17 (19.3%)
Stein/Honkala (Green Party)
0 (0%)
Johnson/Gray (Libertarian Party)
1 (1.1%)
Other...
5 (5.7%)
Haven't decided yet...
1 (1.1%)
If I could vote I would vote Obama/Biden (Democrats)
15 (17%)
If I could vote I would vote Romney/Ryan (Republicans)
2 (2.3%)
If I could vote I would vote Stein/Honkala (Green Party)
0 (0%)
If I could vote I would vote Johnson/Gray (Libertarian Party)
0 (0%)
I couldn't care less...
15 (17%)

Total Members Voted: 84

Voting closed: Nov 04, 2012, 02:52:01 PM

Author
U.S. Election 2012 - who's getting your actual vote? (Read 48,563 times)

SM

HE REALLY MEANT THEY SHOULDN'T HAVE KILLED OSAMA!!!!

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

Eva

After the ½hour mark, I almost expected Romney to endorse Obama's foreign policy. The issues where Romney found something where he attempted to criticize Obama, didn't turn out well, to put it mildly. To add, with the 'Syria is Iran's path to the sea' remark, he left one wondering if his foreign policy is based on Apple Maps. :D

ScardyFox

Quote from: Eva on Oct 23, 2012, 03:11:45 PM
To add, with the 'Syria is Iran's path to the sea' remark, he left one wondering if his foreign policy is based on Apple Maps. :D

Yeah, either that or a very important factor in a very very contention area of the world right now.  ::)

Crazy Rich

Quote from: whiterabbit on Oct 23, 2012, 03:50:34 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A52-baWCEAAk7OY.jpg

If only bayonets appeared in video games more, like in Medal of Honor Airbourne when I attached a bayonet to my shotgun and stuck a Nazi with my bayonet while falling from the sky with a parachute on.

Bayonets maaan....

RazorSlash

"Can I vote for Obama's tie? I want his tie to lead our country."
-Jason Steele

Rick Grimes

Last night's debate was lackluster. Both Obama and Romney made good points against each other, so it was a fair battle, just had no excitement.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 07:50:02 PM
Last night's debate was lackluster. Both Obama and Romney made good points against each other, so it was a fair battle, just had no excitement.

If the presidency was decided by a dick measuring contest; would Obama win?  I mean I think Ol'Romney would be at a  stereotypical disadvantage but he could be hung like a horse for all we know.  And before we get into touchy subject territory, I can confirm that the saying that all black men are well endowed is TRUE.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: KirklandSignature on Oct 23, 2012, 08:09:05 PM
I can confirm that the saying that all black men are well endowed is TRUE.

Not always true. I remember high school days in the locker room and found that myth is false. They like to think that all black men have enormous cocks when really some of them do, and some of them don't.

KirklandSignature

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Oct 23, 2012, 08:12:41 PM
Quote from: KirklandSignature on Oct 23, 2012, 08:09:05 PM
I can confirm that the saying that all black men are well endowed is TRUE.

Not always true. I remember high school days in the locker room and found that myth is false. They like to think that all black men have enormous cocks when really some of them do, and some of them don't.

Well then, I guess my sample size isn't adequate. Personal experience and testimony from friends seem to indicate otherwise; but if you say it's not entirely true based on your research then we need to clarify what classifies as "big".

BANE

Alright, alright, you like big black dicks in your bum and therefore Obama will be getting your vote. Jesus.

Back to politics, people.

Edvin

^reading that in kelsey grammers voice was the best thing to happen today  :laugh:

Requiem28

What the f**k did I walk into?

Aspie

What the f*ck is this?

I think it's time that we dance our way to safety and away from this thread.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G24yMkiHgrM#ws

whiterabbit

As I watched last nights debate I couldn't help think whether or not Romney was going to kiss Obama. The split screen is a horrible format, it puts them artificially close. Yet as Obama talks I kept thinking of Romney thinking to himself, that's a great idea, yea I agree with that... omg I think I'm going to vote for Barack Obama instead of for me.  :o

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed