New "Escape" trailer up

Started by newbeing, Aug 30, 2012, 11:09:47 AM

Author
New "Escape" trailer up (Read 58,760 times)

chupacabras acheronsis

then why do you care.

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Because I disagree with him. I'm going to state my opinion as well. His opinion is as valid as mine, and I never said he was wrong or tried to invalidate his opinion.

chupacabras acheronsis

then either refute him or don't address him at all, just saying you disagree is pretty useless, argumentation wise. viewpoints don't need to agree to coexist.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Welcome to internets!

FightFinda

FightFinda

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 30, 2012, 10:57:47 PMviewpoints don't need to agree to coexist.

Neither do people. It's quite clear that he disagrees with how you judged his disagreement. I can see you've dug a hole for yourself in this argument, but I'm giving you a way out, use it. To continue this pointless charade is to taunt logic and find fault in something that simply doesn't have it. In my opinion, if you carry this on you are hankerin' for a spankerin' and should willingly bend over and accept the size 9, that's how pointless that discussion is.

SM

SM

The Aliens have faults, but are passable.  That spitter looks shithouse though.

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: FightFinda on Aug 30, 2012, 11:26:25 PM
Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 30, 2012, 10:57:47 PMviewpoints don't need to agree to coexist.

Neither do people. It's quite clear that he disagrees with how you judged his disagreement. I can see you've dug a hole for yourself in this argument, but I'm giving you a way out, use it. To continue this pointless charade is to taunt logic and find fault in something that simply doesn't have it. In my opinion, if you carry this on you are hankerin' for a spankerin' and should willingly bend over and accept the size 9, that's how pointless that discussion is.

now why do you have to come with that attitude? it's harmless nitpicking.

szkoki

szkoki

this is owns...everything so far.....but argghhhhh those textures and the lightning on them....shiny, coloured shit...in real life the colours are much more matt

ANYONE else noticed how the APC arrived at the end? :D

Dovahkiin

Dovahkiin

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Aug 30, 2012, 10:57:47 PM
then either refute him or don't address him at all, just saying you disagree is pretty useless, argumentation wise. viewpoints don't need to agree to coexist.

Why would I do that when I respect his opinion? He's completely within his rights to hate the spitter. I just said I disagree with him.

Quote from: FightFinda on Aug 30, 2012, 11:26:25 PM

Pretty much. It really is pointless.

shadowedge

shadowedge

This looks pretty cool. The Spitter looks weird though. It has giant glowing sacs on it's head. Aliens should not glow, it ruins their greatest strength, the dark.

predxeno

predxeno

Quote from: SM on Aug 30, 2012, 11:31:27 PM
The Aliens have faults, but are passable.  That spitter looks shithouse though.

I have I mixed feelings about the spitter; on the one hand it does look pretty neat, on the other it sounds like a lame xeno variety mix and looks kinda like the bomb Grimms from Resistance 3 (I forget their names unfortunately :().

bov930527

bov930527

Quote from: shadowedge on Aug 31, 2012, 12:26:22 AM
This looks pretty cool. The Spitter looks weird though. It has giant glowing sacs on it's head. Aliens should not glow, it ruins their greatest strength, the dark.

Have to (strongly) agree with this. However, we'll just have to wait and see how the game turns out.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Well I'm a little more excited now. I'm loving the look of the Lurker.

The Spitter looks... different, but I guess those sacks are one way of being able to distinguish them from the other aliens, good in a video game. It's not awesome but it is somewhat interesting.

True they are at a disavantage when it comes to stealth but judging by the name they are a sort of "sniper" class, perhaps this compensates?

bov930527

bov930527

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Aug 31, 2012, 12:35:22 AM
True they are at a disavantage when it comes to stealth but judging by the name they are a sort of "sniper" class, perhaps this compensates?

That actually puts them in an even more illogical position. I guess we'll just have to reserve judgement for the final gameplay.

SM

SM

Gameplay isn't change to change the fact it's looks shit.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed