X-Box One Discussion

Started by ShadowPred, Aug 06, 2012, 10:21:00 PM

Author
X-Box One Discussion (Read 153,076 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: xeno-kaname on Jun 10, 2013, 08:58:55 PM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 08:16:55 PM
Here ya go my man.  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIyVyH_Tr6o#ws

Thank you good sir you are a gentleman and a scholar  8)

Twas a pleasure to be of service  :laugh:

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Damn I really like Ryse and Titanfall.

RazorSlash

Cal427eb

m41guy

m41guy

Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 09, 2013, 10:34:24 PM
Welcome back to the light my friend.

I started out with PS(still have) and PS2.  Honestly, if it wasn't for Knights of the Old Republic and Splinter Cell(I like it better than MGS :P
Spoiler
;D
[close]
) that I played when I was in Korea, I never would have gone with Xbox.  I had planned on getting both the 360 and a PS3, the latter moreso for the Blu Ray capabilities.  Just before getting one, I found a killer deal on a Blu Ray surround sound system and bought that instead.
I love my 360, will probably buy another as a back up before MS starts packing them with similar software to the Xbox1. 

I've continued to eye the PS3, for a while anyways.  The "uncharted" and "last of us" games come to mind.  Getting the PS4 I admit, has come from this bullshit with MS.  That's ok, I don't mind getting both PS3 and 4, especially since the PS3 price should drop a bit after the PS4 is released.

Xeno Killer 2179

Xeno Killer 2179

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Jun 10, 2013, 08:16:55 PM
Here ya go my man.  8)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cIyVyH_Tr6o#ws
I didn't watch the whole thing, but it looked rather bland.
@ Dead rising 3
I see devs are still using that over the top blood-bag approach to violence. At some point they have to realize it hinders realism.
@Ryse
Good graphics (thanks to crytek) but some of the animations looked twitchy. The actual gameplay didn't look impressive.

I don't think I will miss not having anything they showed. I'm just looking forward to the shackles of current console hardware to be taken off pc games.

Ratchetcomand

Aspie

Aspie

WinterActual

WinterActual

Aspie

Aspie

LOL

THIS THREAD IS NOW DEDICATED TO XBOX ONE BASHING.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 11, 2013, 06:51:42 PM
LOL

You mean Xbone bashing.

KNIGHT

KNIGHT

Quote from: Aspie on Jun 11, 2013, 06:51:42 PM
LOL

It wasn't before?

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

Lol after Sony's and Nintendo's showings everyone is bashing MS more...good. :P

Quote from: Xeno Killer 2179 on Jun 11, 2013, 03:48:33 AM
@ Dead rising 3
I see devs are still using that over the top blood-bag approach to violence. At some point they have to realize it hinders realism.

It's not Dead Rising without unrealistic over the top gore. :P

It's like making a bloodless Evil Dead, you just don't do it.

Aspie

Aspie

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: m41guy on Jun 11, 2013, 01:08:23 AM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Jun 09, 2013, 10:34:24 PM
Welcome back to the light my friend.

I started out with PS(still have) and PS2.  Honestly, if it wasn't for Knights of the Old Republic and Splinter Cell(I like it better than MGS :P
Spoiler
;D
[close]
) that I played when I was in Korea, I never would have gone with Xbox.  I had planned on getting both the 360 and a PS3, the latter moreso for the Blu Ray capabilities.  Just before getting one, I found a killer deal on a Blu Ray surround sound system and bought that instead.
I love my 360, will probably buy another as a back up before MS starts packing them with similar software to the Xbox1. 

I've continued to eye the PS3, for a while anyways.  The "uncharted" and "last of us" games come to mind.  Getting the PS4 I admit, has come from this bullshit with MS.  That's ok, I don't mind getting both PS3 and 4, especially since the PS3 price should drop a bit after the PS4 is released.

I'll probably end up getting both.  I did with every previous incarnation of the Microsoft/Sony battle I just usually start with the PS consoles.

I do think it was funny that when the first Xbox and PS3's were released, it was the PS2 that sold the most out of all that were available at the time.  Big price drop and a huge catalog of games.

I plan on burning through The Last of Us as soon as I get back. 

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed