New Xenomorph

Started by AcidForBlood, Jul 07, 2012, 01:46:06 AM

Author
New Xenomorph (Read 22,823 times)

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

If you could have a new species of xenomorph, what would it birth from/what would happen that it is created and what would it look like?
Just interested to know. :)

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

I think that the best way to go with a new Alien isn't by making a different variant, i.e. the Runner, but by showing one that's old as hell.  I would love for a group of people to find one that had been alive for decades, an extremely mature version of the Xenomorphs we've already seen.

The possibilities are endless.

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

That would be cool. Although I don't think it would be up for killing everyone there but... yeah that would be interesting o see what it's like.

whiterabbit

whiterabbit

An alien driving a intergalactic taxicab? I'm not sure how that would turn out though.  :laugh:

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

Pay me extra and I won't head bite ya! :D

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

i wouldn't mind seeing a decent sequence of an alien growing, and how it looks between stages of the lifecycle.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

....chihuaha alien.

:D

bobby brown

bobby brown

Im toying with the idea of an alien with a centaur like build, and a sort of protective face carapace resembling a human face, kind of like in mimic. opening up to reaveal a more alien like face.

instead of legs, it walks/crawls on two sets of arms, (excluding its main pair) and I want it to look verry giger,dark colour schemes, ribs and distinctly female.

My idea of the alien progenitor, the first of their kind.

(inspired by Prometheus, considering the human features and all,)

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 07, 2012, 05:49:36 AM
i wouldn't mind seeing a decent sequence of an alien growing, and how it looks between stages of the lifecycle.

I would like to see that was well. Just a bit more in between chestburster and adult.

As for something totally new, well...[PROMETHEUS SPOILERS:]
Spoiler
Let's just see what the Deacon has in store, shall we? ;D
[close]

AcidForBlood

AcidForBlood

WOuld be interesting if it changed colors like chestbursters do. But it would be interesting, too, if there was a young alien, Mostly black with a few tan areas and a bit smaller. Half grown rear tubes too. Good ideas :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Still waiting to see different types in the same movie. Runners and warriors. Have them take over a zoo.

Terx2

Terx2

I would mind seeing something that's inbetween chestburster and adult stage, something after the queen and empress stage or a really aged xeno.

predxeno

predxeno

I would love to see a Velociraptor Alien.

episodenone

episodenone

i would like to see one birthed from Monica Belucci

SM

SM

QuoteJust a bit more in between chestburster and adult.

Peekaboo!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed