I want to spill my hate about Prometheus.

Started by Effectz, Jul 06, 2012, 04:12:10 AM

Author
I want to spill my hate about Prometheus. (Read 11,895 times)

Effectz

Effectz

I sit down,me and my friend and his brother.The start of the Film is the Engineer,the Greek Adonis,the perfect human being.He drinks the liquid,straight away when he drinks it it's cut to shit,his arms breaks off and he falls in,you see cells dividing and it represents life,human style.
They find the caves and the link to what people call(Engineer Jesus)they follow the map.It leads to a moon,the just happen to touch down on this part of the moon that has structures,out of the whole planet Janek and his crew touch down right where they need to be!No homing beacon no nothing!
What is the green organic matter that david smells thats on the control panel which initiates the hologram,when you look at it you see particles floating around.Fifield turns into a yoga Alien with bad dental work!The crew of 17 turns into about a crew of 10?When the guy see's Fifield he prods him with his foot but Comon,the guy has his legs wraped around his shoulders and he prods him with his foot!Frankinfield flips out and they burn him.
The featus!david knows,but when she cuts it out she rips that shit out of her like a boss,ambilical cord and all!but then everyone forgets.
The spaceship rolls like a f**king donut and she is saved by a rock!.David gets in touch and ''He'' is coming for her.She releases the son of herself which has bloomed into a spectacular butterfly and it sucks the face off the engineer.I laughed when she lowers davids body off the vagina openings,then she burns off like she wants answers.

The best part of this whole film was the ending and the orchestra music.They call it Deacon,which has a meaning to serve.

You must destroy in order to create.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ssgazf_Hp9s#ws

Deacon has a meaning.

To serve.

Highland

Couldn't you have just spouted that shit in any number of threads that have people exactly like you spilling the hate. Your not alone , you could make up a little gang and shit.

Seriously, click on ANY thread. They ARE in there, frothing at the mouth.

Effectz

Effectz

I could of highland,but I've had a few drinks and I didn't enjoy it.So many f**king loopholes!When they stick the Neural trickary into the engineer head,it flips out,it's like after eating 6 Xtc tablets and its head explodes.

whiterabbit

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 06, 2012, 04:12:10 AM
Yea to create a new universe Ridley had to destroy the alien.

Effectz

Quote from: whiterabbit on Jul 06, 2012, 06:22:49 AM
Quote from: Effectz on Jul 06, 2012, 04:12:10 AM
Yea to create a new universe Ridley had to destroy the alien.

He has to destroy man in order to create Deacon.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deacon

Service.

chupacabras acheronsis

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Effectz

psychonaut25

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Jul 06, 2012, 06:48:41 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/19s7r8.png

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I think that most people now like more AvP than Prometheus. Also here re people that have eyes and see that Prometheus is an example of overhyping.

Effectz

I didn't ever mention the use of david's head as a blunt object.It was full of crazy loopholes.For some reason I enjoyed it though,don't ask me why.

Highland

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 06, 2012, 10:09:38 AM
I didn't ever mention the use of david's head as a blunt object.It was full of crazy loopholes.For some reason I enjoyed it though,don't ask me why.

Sounds like you really didn't get any of the symbolism in the movie.

episodenone

The original post is one of the single most incoherent, nonsensical, misguided posts I have yet to read.

It makes almost no sense.  Drunk might be your excuse then... what about the rest of the time?    ::)

Quote from: Effectz on Jul 06, 2012, 10:09:38 AM

1 - If for some reason you enjoyed it - what was the point of this thread?

2 - You must mean "plot holes" and not "loopholes" -- which you use way to many times for it to be an accident.

There should be an age requirement for the internet - or maybe an intelligence one at least.

JKS1

Quote from: Highland on Jul 06, 2012, 04:22:58 AM
Couldn't you have just spouted that shit in any number of threads that have people exactly like you spilling the hate. Your not alone , you could make up a little gang and shit.

Seriously, click on ANY thread. They ARE in there, frothing at the mouth.

.......and there you are...........and here you are.......as always.............as predictable and inevitable as the dump you have to take several hours after a delicious meal

the title of this thread clearly states the content..............yet here you are again.................as predictable and inevitable as...........you know the rest

Highland

.......and there you are...........and here you are.......as always.............as predictable and inevitable as the dump you have to take several hours after a delicious meal.

DUB1

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha ha, yet another one of these snobby losers who thinks his opinion is fact. So many of those.

psychonaut25

Quote from: DUB1 on Jul 06, 2012, 12:50:39 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ha ha, yet another one of these snobby losers who thinks his opinion is fact. So many of those.

And funny is that in every possible thread on internet about Prometheus, there is allways mention of AvP1....just a coincidence? These two movies shares so much...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed