CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer!

Started by Moosh89, Jun 08, 2012, 04:29:11 AM

Author
CONGRATS FOR REAL! Playable Females in Multiplayer! (Read 111,704 times)

shadowedge

Quote from: Xenoligiost on Jul 06, 2012, 01:31:52 AM

No, this is bull. Release the game on its scheduled time. Make female char DLC. I don't really see how it matters since you don't see the char anyways.

If worst comes to worse I would rather have female characters as a free patch rather than paid DLC.

Enenra

The stupid shit we get up in arms about. Make all the characters females, I don't care. The most important thing is the gameplay is solid, the story is solid, and the atmosphere is creepy and alluring. Female characters shouldn't matter, nor should males. Don't delay this game again to add character models.

Predaker

Quote from: Enenra on Jul 06, 2012, 11:33:37 AM
The stupid shit we get up in arms about. Make all the characters females, I don't care. The most important thing is the gameplay is solid, the story is solid, and the atmosphere is creepy and alluring. Female characters shouldn't matter, nor should males. Don't delay this game again to add character models.

No one is suggesting they delay the game to add character models. At least read the thread first if you are going to post a dissent.

Sgt. Apone

It's been mentioned many times now that adding female players won't delay the game. I don't see why everyone keeps saying it though.

WinterActual

It's not been mentioned by GBX  ::)

Predaker

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jul 06, 2012, 05:11:14 PM

We don't need gearbox to tell us something that is common sense.

Enenra

Quote from: Predaker on Jul 06, 2012, 12:12:32 PM

No one is suggesting they delay the game to add character models. At least read the thread first if you are going to post a dissent.
My dissent was as much a response to the OP as the posts following. The point still stands; my character's hairstyle should be far less important than the actual game's quality.

WinterActual

Quote from: Predaker on Jul 06, 2012, 06:19:47 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jul 06, 2012, 05:11:14 PM

We don't need gearbox to tell us something that is common sense.
Its not.

FightFinda

FightFinda

Quote from: Voodoo ActualDon't steal my words! I said it before you, go make your own argument!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Stealing your words? Seriously? Not only is your remark illogical considering I am backing up your side of the debate and reasserting the validity of the points you made, but it is also both childish and unfounded considering I actually made reference to you later on regarding the skeletal structures. No I did not refer to you on that point (mainly because I had already started typing and couldn't remember who it was that said it) but the fact you even claimed that I was 'stealing your words' and needed to 'make my own argument' shows that you never actually read beyond the first paragraph as I clearly made my own points (e.g. the fact the marines are viewed in first person, I don't believe including females will have a significant sale increase, and my point on GBX having their own more pressing issues) and explained that my points were formed based on both the opinions of myself and others.

I think you should take account for others who are openly not as individualistic as yourself rather than just snapping at them; that's if you were serious  ::) - Perhaps you should steal yourself some maturity ;).

Deathbearer

Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 08, 2012, 06:25:02 AM
I am kinda glad there are no playable female marines. Its pissing me off to know I am in squad of 6-7 other marines which are female models but actually in the real life they are male rofl. Its weird you know  ;D Its confusing to see a female model but when that player use his mic and you hear male voice out of female mouth.

I don't see how that's confusing

SpaceMarines

He'd hate to play Reach with me.

Predaker

Quote from: Enenra on Jul 06, 2012, 06:35:43 PM
Quote from: Predaker on Jul 06, 2012, 12:12:32 PM

My dissent was as much a response to the OP as the posts following. The point still stands; my character's hairstyle should be far less important than the actual game's quality.

That doesn't address the original post or anything in this thread, but thanks for trying. :P

ShadowPred

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 06, 2012, 08:30:44 PM
Quote from: Voodoo Actual on Jun 08, 2012, 06:25:02 AM
I am kinda glad there are no playable female marines. Its pissing me off to know I am in squad of 6-7 other marines which are female models but actually in the real life they are male rofl. Its weird you know  ;D Its confusing to see a female model but when that player use his mic and you hear male voice out of female mouth.

Same here. I fail to see how that confuses anyone. Unless you're trying to hit on them.

Enenra

Quote from: Predaker on Jul 06, 2012, 11:11:21 PM

That doesn't address the original post or anything in this thread, but thanks for trying. :P
What are you getting at? A petition for females in a video game shouldn't matter. It is about as relevant as armor in Halo, or weapon skins in CoD. I don't see why it matters, just make a good game first and foremost.

Please though, you obviously would like to say something, let me know what you are wanting me to answer. You and I don't seem to be talking about the same thing.

WinterActual

Quote from: Deathbearer on Jul 06, 2012, 08:30:44 PM

Imagine that you wake up in the dark and hear some sexy lady talking to you. You get instant boner and such and 5 sec later the lights go on and you see a 40yo man. You will get pissed aren't you?  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed