Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 169,646 times)

kittychu6

kittychu6

just to clear up common error

Spoiler

its not proto xeno, xeno already exist! :D

it is new xeno (or jockey xeno)
[close]

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Well yeah, the term is just useful because everyone knows exactly what you mean when you say it. :P

It's like calling the Queen a "she" - technically Queens aren't female.

Tribal

Tribal

From twitter:

By popular request here is a quick & dirty size comparison shot of Engineer next to Ash

Now we really can see how tall this figures will be  :o

Master

Master

Cool! Can`t wait for Enginner vs Predator showdown.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Quote from: Tribal on Jun 11, 2012, 03:27:34 PM
from twitter:

Q: how many Prometheus figures will be at SDCC?

A: in total at least 6, more if we have the time and approvals are in place

Spoiler
Q: If you release a proto-alien figure (from the end of Prometheus), it will be as tall as a regular alien or it will be smaller?

A: smaller, we know how tall he is supposed to be
[close]

;D

Bless them. Bless Them. :D

Spoiler
Can they make a hole inside an engineer and sell the protoxeno as an acessory to fit into that poor guy? The engineers are big figures lol
[close]

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

this is awesome news. judging by the two prototypes we have seen from the neca line so far, the neca Prometheus line is shaping up to be one of neca's best ever imo. any speculation on what all these guys will be releasing? i.e the six they have mentioned revealing at sdcc?
Im thinking the following:

WARNING! SPOILERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Spoiler

1. Engineer
2. Engineer in jockey suit
3. the alien
4. Mutated Fifield
5. battle damaged Engineer
6. elizabeth shaw

would really love a David figure tho and also the giant 'body hugger' for lack of a better phrase.
[close]

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: BonesawT101 on Jun 11, 2012, 09:53:53 PM

Spoiler

1. Engineer
2. Engineer in jockey suit
3. the alien
4. Mutated Fifield
5. battle damaged Engineer
6. elizabeth shaw

would really love a David figure tho and also the giant 'body hugger' for lack of a better phrase.
[close]

Spoiler
Yep, i would love to have that Lovecraftian body-hugger in my collection, but i thing its too big (even more thah engineers to NECA make it  :-[

And what about the battle damaged Engineer? What is this? Just an engineer with the chest open?
[close]

BonesawT101

BonesawT101

Spoiler
I was thinking battle damaged engineer could potentially be the engineer from the start OR the engineer from towards the end of the movie just as he's going after Shaw and has half of his face damaged.
[close]

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

Spoiler
They could include an alternate, burned/battle damaged head for the suited one, and a naked engineer from the films opening could be another figure, perhaps?
[close]

samoht

samoht

I wouldn't mind a naked sacrificial Engineer. He was cool.
I also want the Engineer alien.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: samoht on Jun 12, 2012, 01:36:47 AM

Spoiler
Let's call it "Enginalien" by lack of other names :P following the trend of creatures such as Predalien. and i too want to see the squid/body hugger, i think it'll be fine if they made it fit in a regular package tho, it's not THAT big, altough big, the tentacles enhances its size and they can be bendable just like alien tails. a nice accessory would also be to include the "burster" sized squidhugger, unless they include it with shaw
[close]

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Shadow on Jun 12, 2012, 01:03:45 PM
Quote from: samoht on Jun 12, 2012, 01:36:47 AM

Spoiler
Let's call it "Enginalien" by lack of other names :P
[close]

Spoiler

He is called "Deacon" in the Art-book ("Le Diacre" in French mean "The Deacon". It's in biblical sense, a servant or messenger)

The "squid/body hugger" is called Trilobite  8)

And the xeno-cobra is called "Hammerpede"  ;D

[close]

Nightmare Asylum

I absolutely love the suited Engineer figure, and the unsuited one looks pretty cool, too.

Figures of
Spoiler
Mutated Fifield, the Deacon, the Hammerpedes, the sacrificial Engineer, and both stages of the Trilobite would be cool to see as well.
[close]

Though I'm not sure I will ever buy any. I've been wanting the original Alien figure for a while, but every time I see it, the price scares me away. These Prometheus figures will probably be up there in price as well :-\

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jun 16, 2012, 10:39:08 PM
I absolutely love the suited Engineer figure, and the unsuited one looks pretty cool, too.

Figures of
Spoiler
Mutated Fifield, the Deacon, the Hammerpedes, the sacrificial Engineer, and both stages of the Trilobite would be cool to see as well.
[close]

Though I'm not sure I will ever buy any. I've been wanting the original Alien figure for a while, but every time I see it, the price scares me away. These Prometheus figures will probably be up there in price as well :-\

It depends how much you are willing to spend. I got my ALIEN figure for $40 AUS. 30 for the figure and 10 because it shipped all the way from the USA. Its more than I wanted to pay but I really wanted that figure.

Nightmare Asylum

See, I guess they're not too expensive if you're a collector (I usually see the Alien for around $15-$20), but I just can't brig myself to spend that much on something like this, no matter how great it would look on display.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed