Neca Prometheus line update!

Started by BonesawT101, Jun 04, 2012, 03:47:24 PM

Author
Neca Prometheus line update! (Read 169,643 times)

Shadow

Shadow

i hope they include the young trilobite as accessory with shaw, if they do we have every creature from Prometheus available in all their stages :) i really hope they do as completed lines for the remaining alien films, including avp

Nightmare Asylum

Hmm, I never bought a NECA figure before, but the Deacon and the suited Engineer are seriously tempting me...

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Jul 31, 2012, 07:04:35 PM
Hmm, I never bought a NECA figure before, but the Deacon and the suited Engineer are seriously tempting me...
ONE OF US. ONE OF US. ONE OF US.

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Woot! Now i dont even have to check my twitter to know the answer. :laugh:

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's some potentially VERY exciting news...

Dave ‏@PredAlienFreak
@NECA_TOYS will you make the engineer chair? Will there be urns as accessories? what are plans beyond prom - dog alien maybe?

NECA ‏@NECA_TOYS
@PredAlienFreak maybe, maybe & after Prom it's Cameron's Aliens in 2013

samoht

samoht

I don't want Cameron's aliens I want DOG ALIEN!!!

Blacklabel

Blacklabel

Would be cool to have the Engineer chair..... :)

Nightmare Asylum

Urns and an Engineer chair would be cool, but I would rather see an Alien 3 Alien than an Aliens one. Didn't they already do an Aliens one?

And about the chair, I would love f whoever is putting out the Blu Ray collaborated with NECA to make an Engineer chair with a base that stores the Blu Ray disc(s). Would make for an amazing special edition.

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Aug 01, 2012, 02:33:09 AM
Urns and an Engineer chair would be cool, but I would rather see an Alien 3 Alien than an Aliens one. Didn't they already do an Aliens one?

And about the chair, I would love f whoever is putting out the Blu Ray collaborated with NECA to make an Engineer chair with a base that stores the Blu Ray disc(s). Would make for an amazing special edition.

i would want a boxed set with the original Alien chair with the jockey!, no matter if its dead, its a nice scenery for Alien and Prometheus displays!, i'd want the prometheus chair too though

newbeing

newbeing

Quote from: Shadow on Aug 01, 2012, 06:19:18 PM

i would want a boxed set with the original Alien chair with the jockey!, no matter if its dead, its a nice scenery for Alien and Prometheus displays!, i'd want the prometheus chair too though

This. Have been dying for a space jockey model from the original Alien. Maybe have dallas, kane and lambert come with it. 

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: newbeing on Aug 01, 2012, 08:32:49 PM
Quote from: Shadow on Aug 01, 2012, 06:19:18 PM

This. Have been dying for a space jockey model from the original Alien. Maybe have dallas, kane and lambert come with it.

thats a massive box if they are all 7". i want it scaled with the 7" figures so that i can make a display, i donät mind if its scaled down to the "prometheus size" which is smaller, slightly. aslong as it looks right, i can place the prometheus enginners around it for a ultimate connection display

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's a look at the David figure with helmet...

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 03, 2012, 10:03:43 PM
Here's a look at the David figure with helmet...

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f291/sabres21768/other15/necaprometheusdavid.jpg

Neat, i can't wait for those figures, i'm eager to see the Shaw figure too.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's a first look at the front of the NECA Prometheus figure packaging...

Shadow

Shadow

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Aug 08, 2012, 09:00:32 PM
Here's a first look at the front of the NECA Prometheus figure packaging...

i like the jockey pile

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed