Rollingstone Ridley Scott Interview

Started by ThisBethesdaSea, May 24, 2012, 01:42:40 AM

Author
Rollingstone Ridley Scott Interview (Read 4,837 times)

SuicideDoors

His baby has been misused! The suit looked cool in number 3 but the puppet incarnation was weak, less said about Alien Resurrection and the spin-offs the better. f**king criminal misuse.

ThisBethesdaSea

Alien Resurrection was horrible, from the piss poor story all the way through the casting and the action,and that terrible score. Why Sigourney Weaver thought she was making a good film is beyond my comprehension.

Vickers

Thanks for posting this, BethesdaSea.

VickersAsh

Alien Resurrection is awesome

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Valaquen on May 24, 2012, 01:48:44 AM
Scott on AVP?

QuoteWhat do you think of the other Alien films that followed your original?
I don't count the last few movies. I know why they did it: to promote the franchise and, hello, it's about money.

Well, there ya go.

As if that is going to stop the crowd that for whatever reason, need for Prometheus to sync with and validate the AvP movies  :D

Excellent interview - Riddles at his best when he can say just what he goddam wants to, in the fashion he goddam chooses to  8)

RoaryUK

He's dead right about the celtic thing, but we northerners have so much in common!  ;D

"remember, it's not a science class, it's a movie"
- Ridley Scott

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OOvBgmZXs5Q#ws

Evilution

Interesting read, the guy is awesome.

Valaquen

Quote from: Eva on May 24, 2012, 11:58:54 AM
Scott on AVP?

I don't count the last few movies. I know why they did it: to promote the franchise and, hello, it's about money.

Well, there ya go.

As if that is going to stop the crowd that for whatever reason, need for Prometheus to sync with and validate the AvP movies  :D
True dat  :(

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 24, 2012, 01:57:57 AM
"remember, it's not a science class, it's a movie"

Haters can shut the frak up now! hehehehehe  :laugh: :-* :-\

Shit...apparently Ridley has been visiting our forum.   ;D

And there ain't no haters, here.  You feel me?   8)

OpenMaw

Quote from: Deuterium on May 24, 2012, 02:44:19 PM
And there ain't no haters, here.  You feel me?   8)

Apparently they don't. We're just a bunch of haters.

If I was a hater i'd just nuke the whole Prometheus section from internet orbit.  :)

RubberChickenMan

Scott on AVP?

Well, there ya go.

by last few Im pretty sure he meant Alien Resurrection AvP and AvPR

He already stated that he liked Aliens and the weyland viral site hinted that they are planning on building prison planet(s) so both Aliens and Alien3 are canon to prometheus

zuzuki

zuzuki

Quote from: RubberChickenMan on May 24, 2012, 07:49:24 PM
Scott on AVP?

Well, there ya go.

He already stated that he liked Aliens and the weyland viral site hinted that they are planning on building prison planet(s) so both Aliens and Alien3 are canon to prometheus
They couldn't have put Ressurection in that timeline, first because it's set some hundreds years in the future, secondly because Weyland didn't exist anymore in that future. And i doubt he was reffering at A:R. Only at AVP and AVP:R. For me everything that is in the quadrilogy set is movie canon

RubberChickenMan

Quote from: zuzuki on May 24, 2012, 09:03:19 PM
Quote from: RubberChickenMan on May 24, 2012, 07:49:24 PM
Scott on AVP?

Well, there ya go.

They couldn't have put Ressurection in that timeline, first because it's set some hundreds years in the future, secondly because Weyland didn't exist anymore in that future. And i doubt he was reffering at A:R. Only at AVP and AVP:R. For me everything that is in the quadrilogy set is movie canon

he said last few not last couple. thats why I assumed he meant A:R as well

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed