New leaked tweeted piccy. possible MASSIVE SPOILER

Started by RustiSwordz, May 23, 2012, 09:11:32 PM

Author
New leaked tweeted piccy. possible MASSIVE SPOILER (Read 11,028 times)

Vickers Valiant

Vickers Valiant

Here's another version of that image, but the Engineers aren't wearing visors:

EDIT: And the shape of their heads is slightly different, among other small differences.

Eva

Wow... Giger actually did artwork with a humanoid sans mask/helmet, considering that's essentially the jockey suit pattern he's got on his shoulder.

ThisBethesdaSea

Didn't click! yay for me! :) CAN'T WAIT!!!!!!!!

[cancerblack]

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 23, 2012, 11:57:21 PM

You should. If you've seen the mask-on version of that lifecycle mural, you've seen this. And despite poor image quality, it's the sex.

zuzuki

Quote from: Ktulhut on May 24, 2012, 12:00:51 AM

You should. If you've seen the mask-on version of that lifecycle mural, you've seen this. And despite poor image quality, it's the sex.
it's not the same thig. there's no facehugger, it doesn't have any similarity. it's just a breathing aparatus with a couple of tubes on each side ffs

[cancerblack]

Quote from: zuzuki on May 24, 2012, 12:16:05 AM
Quote from: Ktulhut on May 24, 2012, 12:00:51 AM

it's not the same thig. there's no facehugger, it doesn't have any similarity. it's just a breathing aparatus with a couple of tubes on each side ffs

Chill, man. I'm talking only about the mask in the image, not the eggs or face huggers. I guess i could have been more explicit than i was, but whatever. No need to get riled up.

ryanjayhawk

I don't know whats better the spoilers or the fact that after viewing I feel like nothing is spoiled and I have tons more questions???

Ooze on First

Quote from: Plokoon111 on May 23, 2012, 10:31:26 PM
I will refrain from looking.

Give yourself to the Dark Side...

OpenMaw

ThisBethesdaSea

I wanna look SOOO BADD!

Plokoon111

Its not really a spoiler. I gave in, wasn't to bad. Can't see much, but cool imagery I would say. NOW if it was the creature in its full entriely, then I would be pissed that I saw it.

ryanjayhawk

Quote from: OpenMaw on May 24, 2012, 12:39:51 AM
Quote from: ryanjayhawk on May 24, 2012, 12:27:16 AM
I have tons more questions???

Such as?

Where is this scene... is this the pilot chair or the sarcophagus (in some scenes it appears the engineer is missing the torso suit), does the crew wake up the engineer, or does he wake up on his own after they mess with things, etc.

ThisBethesdaSea

Looked at it...yeah, not very spoilery.....very dark,very ALIEN...so excited!

Vepariga

pretty cool

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed