Yay. Aliens bust.

Started by Corporal Hicks, Aug 23, 2007, 10:49:45 PM

Author
Yay. Aliens bust. (Read 4,518 times)

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

I am actually also waiting for a predator bust as well, click word to see the pred:   

ebay pred

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

I have most of the bust,s. great collectors items now cus palisades have gone under.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Quote from: shakermakerman on Sep 05, 2007, 04:43:19 PM
I have most of the bust,s. great collectors items now cus palisades have gone under.

I have seen your collection, amazing, I have a big collection as well, but there mainly other ALIEN and PREDATOR figures and stuff.

Plus I got the bust a few days ago, its a nice little bust  ;D

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: Mr. Weyland on Sep 06, 2007, 10:40:54 PM

I have seen your collection, amazing, I have a big collection as well, but there mainly other ALIEN and PREDATOR figures and stuff.

Plus I got the bust a few days ago, its a nice little bust  ;D

Thank you, i would post my others but there all in boxs, they mostly mcfalane figures which i have all of them.. plus some i bought twice so i could take them out their packaging..

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

Thank you, i would post my others but there all in boxs, they mostly mcfalane figures which i have all of them.. plus some i bought twice so i could take them out their packaging..

I also keep nearly all of mine in the boxes, I have bought a few to open as well, even though many people say I am sad for leaving them in the boxes.

I might take some pictures later and post them up in the collection topic  ;)   

Meathead320

Meathead320

I have 2 of the Queens.  ;D

One in box, and one that I customized on display.

Mr. Weyland

Mr. Weyland

This seller is insane, look how much he is charging for a swarm pack:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ALIENS-SWARM-PACK-VERY-RARE-BNIB_W0QQitemZ170129251077QQihZ007QQcategoryZ348QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I bought mine for £2.99

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

I like the aliens bust better than the alien one. I think the aliens one is badass! ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed