Special Screening of prometheus @ SPOILERS

Started by areyouseeingthis, May 14, 2012, 02:38:26 AM

Author
Special Screening of prometheus @ SPOILERS (Read 15,347 times)

armageddon

I find it highly unlikely that the movie would start with giving away most of the backstory.

timiteh

I don't know if it is true or not, but at least it is quite original.
Spoiler
I really like the fact that those engineers were only mere creatures/android built by the true creators.
This way the so called creators are neither shown nor explained.
It is never a good idea to try to describe too much very advanced species as the authors often lack of creativity to describe beings far beyond us in terms of capabilities.
However this story do not explain if the creature from the derelict ship is one of the creator or one of the engineer.
[close]

Velocet

Velocet

Hi, I'm new, first post. I haven't read the synopsis posted by 'areyouseeingthis', but maybe we should ask this kind and creative chap to show us his email/invitation which he states received from Fox, to verify his validity?

Surely, that will save a lot of discussion and leave the synopsis for all to ponder as fact, from a certain point of view.

Eva

Of course it's horseshit  :D

80% of it is directly lifted from the trailers & tv-spot  <5 minutes of footage in total... and yet several details don't match up with what the fake reviewer writes, when approached with just a minimum amount of attention...

This thread...
Spoiler
Let's just bug out and call it even, man! What are we even talking about this for?
[close]

NGR01

Quote from: Eva on May 14, 2012, 11:42:23 AM

80% of it is directly lifted from the trailers & tv-spot  <5 minutes of footage in total... and yet several details don't match up with what the fake reviewer writes, when approached with just a minimum amount of attention...

This thread...
Spoiler
Let's just bug out and call it even, man! What are we even talking about this for?
[close]

Yep can't believe anyone could get fooled by it or even find it original...

timiteh

timiteh

Quote from: NGR01 on May 14, 2012, 11:47:19 AM
Quote from: Eva on May 14, 2012, 11:42:23 AM

This thread...
Spoiler
[close]

Yep can't believe anyone could get fooled by it or even find it original...

Me i just can't believe that some people like so much to waste their time bashing others when they can just ignore them !
Seriously he/she just post a supposed review.
Can people just either ignore him or say in a polite and kind manner why they think it is false or incorrect ?
Do we really need to call it horseshit or use other agressive/stupid words to describe this supposed review ?

NGR01

NGR01

Behave :)
No one wants to bash you ;)

I agree with you about the agressivity.
No need for it and to be frank i have not read any agressive comment yet in that thread.
Saying thsi is BS isnot being agressive, it's just stating the truth.

Now i understand that some can be upset because the guy is counting on our naiveté, and he's clearly trying to trick the fans. If he had not wrote some intro trying to make him look legit it would have been just another fake or fanfiction story like others but i think the fact of trying to pass his for true deserves him the wrath of some people.

I wrote 2 fan treatments that made it all over the internet but i never tried to pass them for the real thing.

ThisBethesdaSea

NGR01 is this review legit (didn't read it)?

Qwertify

Now that everyone is sure that this is BS - can this thread be locked?

NGR01

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 14, 2012, 11:59:09 AM
NGR01 is this review legit (didn't read it)?

This is BS you can read it.
Like other have said nothing knew here and a lot of contradictions.
;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed