Sabotage aka Ten (starring Arnold Schwarzenegger)

Started by ace3g, May 08, 2012, 01:17:10 AM

Author
Sabotage aka Ten (starring Arnold Schwarzenegger) (Read 20,010 times)

ace3g

ace3g

joemanganiello Joe Manganiello 55m
Don't F with the Law #Grinder #TenMovie @DavidAyerMovies @Schwarzenegger pic.twitter.com/yNv6ROHR

Prime113

Quote from: severen76 on Nov 04, 2012, 11:00:29 PM
Quote from: First Blood on Nov 04, 2012, 10:05:44 PM
I think Ten Arnold can f**k people up the most.

Everyone in Ten looks likes an absolute f**king nutter. I literally can't wait.

Hell yeah!

Quotehttp://www.expendablespremiere.com/uploads/4/2/6/4/4264382/2926856_orig.png?375

f**kin a! I love it!

Jango1201

Arnold seriously looks like James Hetfield

First Blood

Pretty cool. Out of The Last Stand, The Tomb and this, Ten has to be the one I am most looking forward to. Can't wait.

ShadowPred

Holy f**k this is probably going to be my fave movie with Arnold since he came back.

ace3g

ace3g

David Ayer's TEN Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger Set for Release on January 24, 2014

http://collider.com/ten-release-date-image-arnold-schwarzenegger/218979/

ShadowPred

Until 2014?!

GEARGh!!!!

Prime113

Quote from: ace3g on Dec 20, 2012, 12:27:21 AM

David Ayer's TEN Starring Arnold Schwarzenegger Set for Release on January 24, 2014

http://collider.com/ten-release-date-image-arnold-schwarzenegger/218979/

FUUUUUUUUUCK!  >:(

First Blood

Urgh, that far. :(

Dovahkiin

Guys, relax. It's going to be well worth the wait.

ace3g

ace3g

How did the shoot for Ten go, and what was it like to direct someone like Arnold Schwarzenegger, who is so iconic for his action work?

AYER:  You're working with a legend.  He's amazing!  He's very professional and just very cool and open to everything.  He really let me direct him.  We wanted to create a real character together, and not just an action-y hero role.  We explored something very different for him, but at the same time, for the people that know and love him, as this action icon, that's there, too.  I was worried and thought, "This guy's the former governor of California.  What's going to go down on set?"  But, when it's 3 am and freezing cold and brutal, and you've got to ask him to do a stunt, he's right there and he's game.  He's a very down-to-earth guy.  He's a very regular guy, in a lot of ways.

How does the action in that film compare to the action you've done in your previous films?

arnold-schwarzenegger-tenAYER:  It's more and bigger.  But, I like to do stuff real and practical and in camera, as much as possible.  I don't like doing these big CG things.  I like old school filmmaking, and that's really what this is.

Did you really plan everything out ahead of time, or did things change once you got on set?

AYER:  Everything changes when you get on set.  It's all about planning.  You plan and you sit there with your department heads and go over your day.  When you make a movie, whatever's been brought to set is what you've got and whoever is there is who you've got, so you hope you made the right decisions, early on.  But, once all the pieces are there, for me, I direct with my gut and my instincts.  I'll switch stuff up.

What sort of stylistic approach did you decide to use, this time around?

AYER:  It's shot a little more traditionally, but it's not conventional coverage.  With every movie, you learn.  Ten is my fourth movie, so I'm bringing all of my experience to the table.  I had a great crew around me, and a lot of the same people from End of Watch.  It just becomes more focused on making the movie and less about trying to figure out what your job is.

When do you think the first trailer for Ten will be done?

AYER: I have no idea!

Do you think you'll take the film to Comic-Con?

AYER:  I hope so, yeah!  That would be great! 

http://collider.com/david-ayer-end-of-watch-ten-interview-2/

ShadowPred

God damn, this film continues to get me pumped over any news it dishes out.

First Blood

This sounds very promising.

ace3g

ace3g

worst photographer ever, lol but look at cast:

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed