Who here has already bought their tickets?

Started by Glaive, May 05, 2012, 02:05:33 PM

Author
Who here has already bought their tickets? (Read 6,495 times)

escroto

Can somebody explain why the heck is the film coming like two months later on many countries, and even three on Italy?

armandxp

Bought mine for Altamonte Springs, FL IMAX 3D, June 8th 12:00AM.  Can't wait!!!   :D

fiveways

Ottawa, Ontario, June 8, 12:01am.

urvile

I'd like to see the film at the Pacific Science Center IMAX here in Seattle. After waiting on the line for 20 minutes, I finally got to talk to someone who didn't know anything. ARGH! Guess I'll just keep an eye on the website, hoping to catch the midnight premiere

nostromo mechanic

nostromo mechanic

I tried to get mine yesterday for the big 70 ft. Mega Screen with REAL 3D but there's no Midnight Premiere at that particular St. Louis theater. That was a disappointment so I'll probably go to a closer viewing at midnight. I can't be laying in bed that night knowing I could be watching this movie after this absolutely agonizing wait! Here's one for 'ya . . . . . I just checked show times and the June 8, 6:00 PM is already sold out at my local theater!

mastermoon

I've got my tickets ready :).

I've got my tickets ready :).

HybridNewborn

Got tickets for a midnight showing. So pumped.  ;D

ThisBethesdaSea

There's been so much buildup for this film, and even if it's awesome...the wait has almost been the most exciting part. I'd almost want to put off seeing it in theory. No film will meet our expectations...but...midnight showing for me, can't wait. I have the following day off, and I'll be getting up and promptly going to see it again a couple more times that day.

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: urvile on May 25, 2012, 09:25:28 PM
I'd like to see the film at the Pacific Science Center IMAX here in Seattle. After waiting on the line for 20 minutes, I finally got to talk to someone who didn't know anything. ARGH! Guess I'll just keep an eye on the website, hoping to catch the midnight premiere

They probably won't go on sale until next week. I've been waiting too, so I just purchased tickets for the Cinerama instead.

Snowdog

I want to but the cinema where i'm going to watch it still doesn't let me order them because they haven't released the times this movie will be running :-\

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed