Dawn.

Started by eyeballkid, May 01, 2012, 01:41:04 AM

Author
Dawn. (Read 833 times)

eyeballkid

eyeballkid

Ridley said that he shot a scene of the dawn of mankind. I read a very well written post by someone that had the idea that everything in the temple is basic DNA that is used to create lifeforms. What if the Space Jockeys have saved early DNA from when they made us, or gave us fire, and they have saved it all of this time, waiting for us to advance enough to meet them? All of the bio-weapons they have created are just a failsafe based on our own DNA in case we get too smart, and decide to find them...

Obviously, they didn't know that we would create too, and David gets a bit too curious. When the Jockey meets David it is not hostile at all, just a misunderstanding, because he represents what they were trying to create.

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

I've always figured that while the Jockey's may have created us, we were simply a tool to them, something that they could wipe out at the touch of a button if we got too smart.  But somewhere along the line, just like the myth, one if them (Prometheus) wanted to protect us and in the course of time, shared many gifts with us until he got found out. Possibly before they bound him, Prometheus put up a fight hence the reason for the carnage, but whatever is down there on that planet it seems apparent they couldn't control it. I think this Prometheus is who we find on the planet, possibly in the form of a head who can transform himself, abandoned by his people after betraying them, with some creature inside him put there by his people as his punishment, that these humans unknowingly set free after they bring it back to their ship.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed