International Prometheus Launch Trailer

Started by Valaquen, Apr 27, 2012, 01:05:31 AM

Author
International Prometheus Launch Trailer (Read 153,588 times)

Berserker Pred

That was good! That guys mask that looked as if it was melting, the jockey hologram running, the weird snake thing out of the goo and something exploding from an urn or an egg of some kind!

RoaryUK

RoaryUK

Lots of new footatge... of the significant stuff i did pick up:

New hologram of the Jockey,
3 new shots of the 'snake' creature, seems to have a hammer-like head
Weylands' Vickers' appears to have an agenda
something 'exploding' out of the head brought back to Prometheus
Mural forming into a rib cage

BonesawT101

That blew me away completely!

zvezdan

Damn. This live stream was sooo bad I haven't seen much. Hope somebody recorded this better.
For what is worth my VERY BAD QUALITY recording of the stream:

https://rapidshare.com/files/207425473/Prometheus_Trailer_Channel4_2012_04_28_webstream_very_bad_recording.ogv

MrSpaceJockey

Strangely enough the player goes smoothly ONCE the footage is over. Gosh darnit.

robbritton

Cor, that was a bit good! Some new jockey action and first proper look at the eel thing. Think I'll be rewinding now...!

Esoteric_Voyage

that jockey body looks a lot more 'alien' or jockey like than the 'engineer' bald guy? its definitely different, more organic looking, full suit??

VickersAsh

O M F G

that was amazing. i can't wait for a full HD version so i could watch it slowed down.

DID THAT HELMET/HEAD EXPLODE???

Cvalda

Making screencaps of all the new stuff now. f**king 480  >:(

Bakurenoh

Im not sure what to think of the Xeno cobra. Id rather it was a formless being rather than a cross between a snake and a sting-ray

Berserker Pred

The head of the snake/eel thing looks very much like a facehugger to me!

Firestorm

Epic trailer, the best yet.

Noticed various flashes of jockey related stuff in there, got a download of this and working on caps now.

The Driver

Mind blowing! Thank god for Sky+ in glorious HD!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed