The last line of AvP:R still makes me cringe...

Started by Kev Loaf, Apr 25, 2012, 09:54:54 AM

Author
The last line of AvP:R still makes me cringe... (Read 3,708 times)

Kev Loaf

You all remember it...

The Strause Bros pathetic attempt to connect their shit film into the time line of the Alien franchise;

A generic military dude shows a generic corporate douche a predator gun, she replies "The world isn't ready for this type of technology" and the military dude responds..."But this isn't meant for our world, is it?"

FACE PALM!!!!!

Did those two gimps actually believe that they would get an opportunity to make a sequel after the shit that they came up with?! Desperately trying to make the shit that audiences had just witnessed mean something. Pointless.

I can just imagine them hi-5 each other when that line was written...."Wooohooo, AWESOME!!! YEAH!!! We're so BADASS!!! This is gonna be AWESOME!!!"  ::)

Give me millions of dollars and I will happily take a shit on the face of every sci-fi and horror fan on the planet. Thats what the Strause bros did.

PREDDY VEDDER

Yer right... in no way could the final scene make up for the disgrace of the rest of the movie... however I DID enjoy the last scene and I dunooo maybe a wicked director incorporates it into f*ckin badass AVP3... here's hoping

OpenMaw

Personally, I didn't even get it. The line, I mean. It doesn't make sense.

What is that supposed to mean, exactly?

It sounds like cryptic hack bullshit, mostly because that's what it is, but I mean... Thinking about it just makes my brain hurt. Yeah, it is for our freaking world. We took it so we could make use of it to benefit HUMAN KIND. Did they mean for him to say "But this isn't from our world, is it Ms Yutani?"

Why not something more strange to the point. "With this alien technology we will stretch for our hand into the cosmos, at last." Or something...? Ah... **** this movie anyway.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Another AvPR thread! Wooo!

Snowdog

We need to burn every last copy of that movie including the directors and then use the flash thingy from man in black to era everybody's memories so we can live happily ever after ;D

PREDDY VEDDER

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 08:00:59 PM
We need to burn every last copy of that movie including the directors and then use the flash thingy from man in black to era everybody's memories so we can live happily ever after ;D

I think Ac3g used the name of that device yesterday in the gijoe2 thread, called it a neuralizer

Topazora

Topazora

we get it, the movie sucks.

Snowdog

Quote from: PREDDY VEDDER on Apr 26, 2012, 09:19:29 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 08:00:59 PM

I think Ac3g used the name of that device yesterday in the gijoe2 thread, called it a neuralizer

hehe :P last time i saw mib was like 7 years ago so i kinda forgot the name :-X

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 09:52:38 PM
hehe :P last time i saw mib was like 7 years ago
Unforgivable.

Snowdog

Quote from: OmegaZilla on Apr 26, 2012, 09:57:49 PM
Quote from: Snowdog on Apr 26, 2012, 09:52:38 PM
hehe :P last time i saw mib was like 7 years ago
Unforgivable.

I know  :'(

You know what.. i'm gonna make it up to the world xD gonna watch it tomorrow ;)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Excellent.

OpenMaw

Quote from: Topazora on Apr 26, 2012, 09:41:26 PM

No man, you don't get it:o

This movie sucks>:(

Topazora

Topazora

Quote from: OpenMaw on Apr 27, 2012, 02:37:26 AM
Quote from: Topazora on Apr 26, 2012, 09:41:26 PM

No man, you don't get it:o

This movie sucks>:(

you right, silly me, how could I forget the italics?

CarnalCalligraphy

CarnalCalligraphy

You didn't forget the italics. He didn't use them until after you'd shamelessly mocked everyone. I get it, though. Sarcasm. Clever girl.

Space Sweeper

Quote from: CarnalCalligraphy on Apr 27, 2012, 10:07:02 AM
You didn't forget the italics. He didn't use them until after you'd shamelessly mocked everyone. I get it, though. Sarcasm. Clever girl.
And the award for most obvious dissection of a post goes to...!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed