Do you think CM will explain how the Egg got on the Sulaco?

Started by Vepariga, Apr 14, 2012, 02:27:00 AM

Author
Do you think CM will explain how the Egg got on the Sulaco? (Read 52,708 times)

The Runner

Quote from: nostalgicalgorithms on Aug 11, 2013, 07:39:43 PM
No way that cat clearly was infected by a facehugger at some point. It hid from everyone in Alien and did the same in Aliens. They just deleted the scenes so yeah Jonsey is responsible for everything...

That darn cat!

SM

Quote from: demonbane on Aug 15, 2013, 03:39:10 PM
Quote from: JustaGrunt on Jul 31, 2013, 02:18:27 AM
Quote from: Nightlord on Jul 31, 2013, 01:11:57 AM
So, was there ever an explanation for the egg?

The implication is that xenomorphs from the legato took eggs harvested from the derelict and transported them to the sulaco, contributing to its infestation.  In the single player DLC, you will see xenos running along the umbilical traveling to the Sulaco from the Legato, reinforcing that xenos, the perfect organism, can survive in the vacuum of space, at least temporarily. 

So, one of the aliens took an egg from the legato, transported it over to the sulaco, and planted it upside down right above the cryotubes, so it would find a host below.  Mind you, I'm not saying this is a good or bad explanation, just addressing your question on what is presented in the game.
What the hell is legato? Never heard of that from the films. Really? When the hell did Xeno managed to transport eggs to sulaco?
There was only Queen on board with supposedly egg....

This is a thread about a video game.  The Legato is from a video game.  A really crappy video game.

saintssinphony

Quote from: RoaryUK on Jul 31, 2013, 02:15:52 AM
Well. all I know is it's not on my 360 version, I didn't even know about it until someone pointed it out on YouTube, all I get is a black square where I now assume the egg is supposed to be.  You're right of course, it doesn't make a difference, but then for me at least, the debacle that is Aliens: Colonial Marines really amounts to little more than a cheap jibe at Alien3 anyways.

I didn't have it on my version either.  I don't have my console hooked up to the internet so I don't get any updates or whatever so maybe they fixed this in a later update but yeah no egg on my version either.

Which made me mad because they said oh you can see all this crap from the movies in the game and it's dumb how they did it.  They did a better recreation of a past scene in Metal Gear 4 when you go back to shadow moses.  It looks like the same place in MGS 1 but with bullet holes and stuff messed up.  The sulaco looked similar but I never felt like I was on the same ship from ALIENS

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed