Time to close my eyes and ears

Started by Xenoscream, Mar 25, 2012, 09:02:27 PM

Author
Time to close my eyes and ears (Read 1,626 times)

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Hi Guys,

Not sure how you are all feeling, but these latest trailers (I haven't watched the TV spot one) are showing just a bit too much for my liking, and I'm now formally not going to watch anymore trailers and limit my viewing of this forum and site... I already know too much and I hope there are some genuine surprises still left...

I don't know why I do this to myself, always wanted to see this movie... would have been awesome to go in knowing NOTHING.

Oh well hopefully there is still a thing or two to blow my mind :-)

ThisBethesdaSea

Best of luck. I've been trying to stay spoiler free, and despite what I've seen, I still feel good about it.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Oh, come now. I doubt we've had any MAJOR spoilers thus far. We won't get those for another month or two yet. :P

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Xenoscream on Mar 25, 2012, 09:02:27 PM
Hi Guys,

Not sure how you are all feeling, but these latest trailers (I haven't watched the TV spot one) are showing just a bit too much for my liking, and I'm now formally not going to watch anymore trailers and limit my viewing of this forum and site... I already know too much and I hope there are some genuine surprises still left...

I don't know why I do this to myself, always wanted to see this movie... would have been awesome to go in knowing NOTHING.

Oh well hopefully there is still a thing or two to blow my mind :-)

The trailers are only showing around 2-3 minutes of 1-2 second shots of the film.  I'm sure theres more to the film than what's displayed in these trailers :-P

PLus i go through the same thoughts and always end up coming back XD

First Blood

While the trailers did reveal a lot of footage, if anything it's made me more excited about what's in store for us. This is a fan site after all - where we dissect these movies under a microscope. But, summer is lookin' good.

JoeyBlow

JoeyBlow

Only thing we know for sure about the movie is the crew goes to this planet to explore, find something they not supposed to find, and they suffer for it. Everything else is speculation. Even with what we've seen from trailers, I haven't seen any theories that I could consider accurate. I think we've basically been spoiler free.  ;D

ThisBethesdaSea

Agreed JoeyBlow...that's all I really know myself.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Yeah I am hoping for some big surprises still... but imagine not knowing that the derelict was even in it for instance, I would have had a heart attack when seeing it in the cinema, even though the story may not be spoiled (that much), there are some bits which would have been great to see for the first time in the cinema.

VickersAsh

VickersAsh

i wish i had your willpower. spoilers are my lifeblood

Space Voyager

Fully supportive of OP. So far I managed not to open several topics, but my liver might not survive through this ordeal.

Lost Predator

I've been staying away from the site more than normal. I ruined Predators by trying to find out everythign I could before the mvoie came out. But even after reading the "fake" script and watching all the stuff from the trailers, I basically pieced together and realized the script was pretty damn close to the movie.

I think this will be one of the last few times I venture over to this board until the movie comes out.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed