Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added)

Started by Shasvre, Mar 19, 2012, 06:36:54 PM

Author
Prometheus TV Spots (TV Spot #3 Added) (Read 81,770 times)

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Opiate on Mar 23, 2012, 07:12:59 PM
Great captures.. the only other one I'd really say is of much interest is this one of the "derelict" gliding across the ground behind the Prometheus.

I must be losing it.  Where in that screenshot are you folks seeing the "derelict" gliding across the ground behind the prometheus?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 23, 2012, 08:53:19 PM
I am starting to warm up to the idea that Vickers might be an android again.  She's totally deadpanning it.
Unless it's all misdirection of some sort. ;)

pen2paper

pen2paper

Similar red displays..?  :)

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: pen2paper on Mar 23, 2012, 08:57:33 PM
Similar red displays..?  :)

Awesome! Nice catch! :)

ThisBethesdaSea

ThisBethesdaSea

I dunno about everyone one else, but just that short clip of the Jockey walking towards David is fu€king scary as shit! Can't wait for this!

fiveways

fiveways

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 23, 2012, 08:55:55 PM
Quote from: fiveways on Mar 23, 2012, 08:53:19 PM
I am starting to warm up to the idea that Vickers might be an android again.  She's totally deadpanning it.
Unless it's all misdirection of some sort. ;)

Which is always possible.  Hell anything is possible we have about 2 minutes footage total that we have spent months ripping apart!

And half the time we were ripping it apart it wasn't close to being done it seems!

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

GALAXY MAP BIT!!! SPACE JOCKEY WALKING TOWARDS DAVID!!!!

Deuterium

Deuterium

Quote from: Opiate on Mar 23, 2012, 07:12:59 PM
Great captures.. the only other one I'd really say is of much interest is this one of the "derelict" gliding across the ground behind the Prometheus.

I must be losing it.  Where in that screenshot that Opiate provided are you folks seeing the "derelict gliding across the ground behind the prometheus"?

---------

This is bugging me...someone please help.

Snowdog

Snowdog

Quote from: Attack.no1 on Mar 23, 2012, 09:22:12 PM

HOLY F*** !!! I NEVER NOTICED THAT BEFORE :o 

Attack.no1

Attack.no1

Quote from: Snowdog on Mar 23, 2012, 09:32:28 PM

3 OF THEM!!!!

Cureguy1

Cureguy1

I am beyond impressed with everything I am seeing so far. I think this film is going to be genuinely scary, shocking, and mind expanding. The only thing that bugs me is that I SO wanted the SJ's to NOT look at all like us. I hope that the big reveal will be in the film itself and they have not given too much away in the trailers. I am holding out hope that the saucer ship shown in the American trailer are the "real architects" and we haven't seen them yet. No one has an answer for the "saucer" yet.

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Deuterium on Mar 23, 2012, 09:30:52 PM
This is bugging me...someone please help.

Look between the landing leg and the temple. Can't miss it.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Snowdog on Mar 23, 2012, 09:32:28 PM

Holy shit. I had to go back and watch it again, because it goes by so fast.

Nice.

Ulfer

Ulfer

Quote3 OF THEM!!!!

I see only 2 (where is the third one ?)... Indeed it's very fast. You've good eyes !
I'm glad we have the HD versions of the trailers.

QuoteI think this film is going to be genuinely scary, shocking

Me too. I even begin to wonder if this film is not going to break the little sanity I've got left ;D. Kidding, of course, but I think my nightmares are going to come back... and "this scene" (the one Scott talked about) is surely not going to help.

QuoteI hope that the big reveal will be in the film itself and they have not given too much away in the trailers

I'm quite confident that they will manage to keep the good parts hidden tilll the movie is released.
Incidentally, I've just watched (by obligation, it was an advertisement) the trailer for a movie. 1min30 of trailer, the whole story (maybe even the end) is given, nearly fully. At least with Prometheus, it raises more questions each time.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: Ulfer on Mar 23, 2012, 10:05:32 PMI see only 2 (where is the third one ?)... Indeed it's very fast. You've good eyes !

I only see two as well. If someone could take a screenshot and point them all out, that would be great. :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed