SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1!

Started by NGR01, Mar 19, 2012, 02:16:33 PM

Author
SPOILERISH THREAD EVER!!! Do not read post 1! (Read 75,525 times)

CanisMajoris

Sooooo... Where and when did you see the movie?
Oh, and i don't believe the "EPIC" story being "small" and Ridley Scott's move being visually "dissapointing"

Or do you mean that there are not many grand scale scenes in movie?

NGR01

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 07, 2012, 02:00:20 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on May 07, 2012, 01:38:40 PMFor real but like i said before i'm good at that shit.... Would have loved to be wrong

Riiiight.

I'm not going to lie, i'm kinda happy because it shows that my ideas and Scott's & co were on the same page and yeah there is a pride to be right on so many aspects of the movie months before it's release.
But yep i would have prefered to be wrong, see something not that i expected.
I had high hopes that the crash was the middle of the movie and not the climax for exemple.
And many others things too...
So yeah i'm conflicted between yep i was right bitches and f**k i was right so i've spoiled the movie for me.

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 07, 2012, 02:01:58 PM
More grand visually? Have you seen the film?

No not yet.
But i think we have seen all the sets, an i have a good grasp of what are the action set pieces taking place.
I was hoping that what we've seen were from the first part of the movie and that something even bigger was going to happen in the second part (the Engineers homeworld for exemple).
But alas no, this is basically the original ALIEN script with creation stuff added to it.
It's ALIEN with more creatures and more action.
When i've heard that Scott said once that the derelict was a bioweapon transporter, going to war, but a war against who?
I've started to imagine something really way off from ALIEN some sort of intergalactic war beetween godlike races, something that would end up with AVATAR like massive battles but set in the ALIEN tough universe with also more intimate moments in it, more ALIEN like if you see what i mean.
Well i'm still very exited for the movie and i know i will love it, or i would have not defended my theories like i did.
I just hoped a surprise.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: NGR01 on May 07, 2012, 02:16:08 PMSo yeah i'm conflicted between yep i was right bitches and f**k i was right so i've spoiled the movie for me.

Surely that ego boost of being so totally right can salve your disappointment about being so totally right. ::)

NGR01

Quote from: ucdom on May 07, 2012, 02:04:41 PM
I'm not buying any of this crap. I can't believe that some people are using these tweets as evidence that the leaked script (which was the biggest pile of steaming shite I've ever read) is real !!!

I just remember reading a detailed (and accurate) precis of Star Trek before it was released and thinking, nah, it'll never be that rubbish... but then it was. And I do not want to be that disappointed again. Please Sir RS, make us all proud.

Wich script are you refering to?
I wrote the original synopsis one that leaked and the one called PARADISE and i never said they were legit, they were theories. If you're talking about the one with SHAW being probed or the one with VICKERS traveling throught time YEP THEY ARE SHIT.

Again like i said i' dont need to see the movie to know how it plays out in those sets.
And yes Scoot cannot compeat with what fans have been imagining for years (i even posted about the fact that fans need to accept what his take on the stry is period).
Now i'm gonna love that movie i'm sure of it don't even count me on the hater side.
I'm just dissapointed to have been right on one major plot device and that the movie is a bigger louder ALIEN.
The ALIEN that Scott would have wanted to do in the first place.

OH and chill guys ;)

Thanks for being civil, i'm just trying to say how i'm conflicted right now.

ThisBethesdaSea

So you're not gonna see the Engineer home world or an intergalactic war...so that means the film is small? Dude...seriously? The only thing that's ruined Prometheus is YOU. Because the film isn't what YOU want, you're disappointed, but wait a second, oh yeah, you haven't even seen it yet.

You have ZERO credibility.

NGR01

NGR01

Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 07, 2012, 02:19:52 PM
Quote from: NGR01 on May 07, 2012, 02:16:08 PMSo yeah i'm conflicted between yep i was right bitches and f**k i was right so i've spoiled the movie for me.

Surely that ego boost of being so totally right can salve your disappointment about being so totally right. ::)

Whats wrong with you?
It hurt you that someone you mocked finally was right all along?
If you can't understand that i'm not THAT happy about.
Shit whats wrong with you guys????
You don't seem to understand how i feel now... Especially with you guys...
I feel i should have kept my mouth shut.

Winkie Bear

Winkie Bear

I was referring to a 50-odd page screenplay that was posted over on prometheus-movie.com which was just awful, badly written, dreadful spelling and grammar. Some guy was trying to make out that it was a typical first draft screenplay, but speaking as a writer who has written screenplays, I respectfully disagree.
Anyway, it was drivel.

Just to be clear, I'm not referring to the summary in post 1 of this thread.

ThisBethesdaSea

Yes, you should've. And cursing at people will just get you banned.

Vulhala

Quote from: NGR01 on May 07, 2012, 02:29:01 PM
Quote from: ChrisPachi on May 07, 2012, 02:19:52 PM

Whats wrong with you?
It hurst you that someone you mocked finally was right all along?
If that it then f**k you.
If you can't understand that i'm not THAT happy about that then f**k you again.
Shit whats wrong with you guys????
You don't seem to understand how i feel now... Especially with you guys...
I feel i should have kept my mouth shut.

Don't think there was any need for that little outburst.

ChrisPachi

NGR01

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 07, 2012, 02:28:45 PM
So you're not gonna see the Engineer home world or an intergalactic war...so that means the film is small? Dude...seriously? The only thing that's ruined Prometheus is YOU. Because the film isn't what YOU want, you're disappointed, but wait a second, oh yeah, you haven't even seen it yet.

You have ZERO credibility.

Sorry did you not read me right or just the part you want????
Have you not read what i say about expectations???
About the fact that people need to accept what Ridley scott wants to do????
About the fact that i will definitly love this movie, i know it...
Try reading me when you are not angry (about what i dont know)...
BTW yes this is ME talking about MY feelings toward what i expect of this movie.
Are you stupid or what???
Who sad this was some sort of complete TRUTH about the movie.
This is MY view of course.
What a dumb statement to make but have to since it doesnt seem clear to you that i'm talking about ME.

As for zero credibility, what are you talking about????
But yeah you are right i have no credibility for notifiying everyone about screening taking place in early april neither for giger being let go of the movie (backed up by a mod).
And when i will see the movie before you and tell you that i was right about how ME MYSELF AN I feel about the movie.

Serously chill guys you are reading me wrong.

ThisBethesdaSea

.........anyway.........I want to read ALL of the spoilers SOOO BAD!!!

8 more weeks, 8 more weeks!

NGR01

NGR01

Vulhala,
fixed :)

Yep i should.
Easy to say that now guys.
You have been mocking me and others for month because we shared ideas and theories based on what we saw.
Now that i'm about to be proven right you are not happy.
This kind of risks goes with this kind of forums.
At least i had the decency to warn everyone about it.
But you did not listen since you were too busy pointing fingers.
Whatever...

Quote from: ThisBethesdaSea on May 07, 2012, 02:44:22 PM
.........anyway.........I want to read ALL of the spoilers SOOO BAD!!!

8 more weeks, 8 more weeks!

DO NOT READ ANYTHING FROM NOW ON MATE.
Seriously the movie is gonna rock i'm sure of it.
DONT READ!!!!!!

mastermoon

Now about that Last Engineer, is he going to harm the characters or something?.

ChrisPachi

Quote from: NGR01 on May 07, 2012, 02:45:19 PMYou have been mocking me and others for month because we shared ideas and theories based on what we saw.

There has been no mockery of any ideas or theories on this forum. What is mocked is people who proclaim to know the plot, abuse anyone who calls bullshit on them and then, hilariously, feigns disappointment at being so right.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed