Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 251,247 times)

ChrisPachi

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 19, 2012, 03:04:08 AM
I like this one.  So yellow is the team and I assume hostiles are in red.  Maybe they are just playing capture the flag?

So, 3 non-human life forums.

I think the red things are the scanners.

Stagin 26

I don't trust David. I think he's gonna be the death of them all.

DoomRulz

Quote from: r888 on Mar 19, 2012, 03:10:16 AM
Does anyone know how many space jockey are there, I can only see two

Where was the 2nd? I only saw one.

r888

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 19, 2012, 03:25:04 AM
Quote from: r888 on Mar 19, 2012, 03:10:16 AM
Does anyone know how many space jockey are there, I can only see two

Where was the 2nd? I only saw one.

sorry I though the one attacking Noomi Rapace character was one

Vemados

Quote from: Tidus on Mar 18, 2012, 11:51:12 PM
Seems like this hasn't been posted:

:o Finally something of the xenomorph in the movie!

Why isn't anybody talking about this?!?!?! OBVIOUS Xeno hands! And they're BIG! You can see the double-fingers and the claws and everything!

First Blood

Until I know what the hell I am looking at, then I'll comment further on it. :P

OpenMaw

Where exactly is that image from?

MrSpaceJockey

"It's changing," when Noomi looks at the ceiling.

Vemados

Vemados

It's the scene when Shaw says "overhead..it's changing" or something to that effect. Left picture you can see very clearly, the hand of an Alien. obviously ^that's just a drawing but you can see it clear as day.

EDIT: As far as I'm concerned, this confirms Xenos to be in the movie for me. And it kills me that this was brought up pages ago and nobody even acknowledged it!

Cvalda

Holy crap--"Hudson may be right..." indeed. Those do look a lot like Alien hands in that mural-thing-whatever, holding something--maybe a planet?

First Blood

Ah, much better. Now I can actually get a perspective on the image in question.

Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 19, 2012, 03:42:35 AM
Holy crap--"Hudson may be right..." indeed. Those do look a lot like Alien hands in that mural-thing-whatever, holding something--maybe a planet?

If that's the case then those are some pretty large Xeno hands. Maybe parts of the temple are organic.

OpenMaw

Y'know, I'm the last one who would believe an actual xeno, or even anything close to it would actually make an appearance... But it would be something if that was some kind of a cage or a containment field for something that is let loose. Like those supposed "sentries" that some people are talking about. Maybe it even is the source of the barbed/worm/infections we see in the Prometheus crew.

Vemados

Yes, VERY large Xeno hands. But now that the word mural got thrown in there, I see that it probably could just be a mural. So that's TWO Xeno murals on the Jockey ship, though. Which means that the ship was built when Xenos were already a prominent factor in...whatever. Interesting

Cvalda

Quote from: First Blood on Mar 19, 2012, 03:46:21 AM
If that's the case then those are some pretty large Xeno hands. Maybe parts of the temple are organic.
I think it's just a mural or painting on the ceiling that starts changing.

First Blood

Which leads to the question, of what causes the mural to change and how...

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed