Full Trailer (HD)

Started by ikarop, Mar 17, 2012, 11:39:42 PM

Author
Full Trailer (HD) (Read 251,638 times)

szkoki

Captain Janek: "Kill everything(!!!)! Do you copy me?!"
Sooooo...not that thing but everything  :P there is more than 1 creature.

Narcissus

Narcissus

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 20, 2012, 04:20:35 PM
yeah, it seems like perhaps she is saying this to the crew of intrepid explorers inside the Derelict?  Once everyone starts freaking out and those micro-organisms start springing to life out of their "urns" (or ampules)?  I am wondering who gave the all-clear for them to take their helmets off inside an alien dig?  (who knew what molds or funguses were present inside that moldy, old stuff)?  ---DAVID?!!!

Alienseseses

It sounds like they got a phrase of him saying "... Kill...", cut that to be next to where he says "...everything!" and then put that next to "Do you copy me?" I bet he never says them all together like that in the actual movie.

PredAlienFreak

Quote from: Ra3D on Mar 19, 2012, 03:16:40 PM
http://4put.ru/pictures/max/285/876765.gif

I´m not a fan of all those theories that someone of the crew will mutate to the space jockey ... but the face of mr. blue looks very similar to michael fassbender... what do you think? can somebody make a comparison?

Attack.no1

I would say he/it looks more like shaw.....check the bit where she does the fist thing in the trailer...? im not saying it is shaw, but maybe she gives birth to it?

MrSpaceJockey

Saw this trailer as a Youtube ad. Happy to see it getting more and more hopeful recognition.  :)

OpenMaw

Quote from: PredAlienFreak on Mar 20, 2012, 09:00:59 PM

I´m not a fan of all those theories that someone of the crew will mutate to the space jockey ... but the face of mr. blue looks very similar to michael fassbender... what do you think? can somebody make a comparison?

Frankly I think he looks more like Mr.X

;D

I really don't see a resemblance. I honestly think that the only thing he resembles is the giant head. Thematically that all ties together.

PredAlienFreak

Yes, maybe .... just thought about what david said in the trailer ....

I think the giant head is the brain of the ship or something... a being that will wake up in the movie (some actors said that there will be a giant head piloting a space ship) ...

whiterabbit

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 20, 2012, 04:20:35 PM
Yea, for real, kill everything? You invade someone else's home world on a wild assumption and then proclaim kill everything. Well shit if I was the space jockey I'd fly to earth and blow it up too.

:P

nendo

Anyone else notice the ship has been flipped around in the latest trailers? not plot related just interesting

Game_Over_Man

Quote from: nendo on Mar 20, 2012, 10:44:06 PM
Anyone else notice the ship has been flipped around in the latest trailers? not plot related just interesting

Do you think the ship spins - or whether there's a 360 shot from above? The earth around does look the same tho :s

szkoki

szkoki

Quote from: PredAlienFreak on Mar 20, 2012, 09:00:59 PM

I think he is Shaw's lover the another archeologist who is played by Logan Marshall Green and maybe this is why he will rape Shaw after the mutation...some human instinct will combine with alien instinct....well IF there is a rape scene after all  ;D

Another thing:
look at this pic...you clearly can see the egg chambers in the ship. What if after the crash wich caused by Janek the pilot in the derelict will attacked somehow by a facehugger while he is connected to the chair and this how we get a bigger alien creature wich will chase the left of the crew around the derelict and around the base....and yeah i still got the feeling that this is the same alien ship as in alien was  :)

Well if this is the case ...then...everyone has to die out there  :P....ummm well i have to say anyway has to because prometheus, the only ship will blow up

+++ about guy pearce's character weyland ...what the hell is he doing there?? In the TED viral marketing video he says the year is 2023...and prometheus takes place in...well i dont remember at the end of the 21st century if im right...so at least he is 100 yrs old fart is he?

OpenMaw

Quote from: szkoki on Mar 20, 2012, 10:53:53 PM

If anybody was going to "become" the Jockey i'd have to believe it would be Weyland. But I don't. Because it's silly, and no evidence exists for that sort of thing.

I think he is Shaw's lover the another archeologist who is played by Logan Marshall Green and maybe this is why he will rape Shaw after the mutation...some human instinct will combine with alien instinct....well IF there is a rape scene after all  ;D

I .. Don't think so. And honestly there's no indication that Shaw will be raped by Green's character. Sure, it's possible, but it's also entirely possible that the two have a moment of intimacy in the wake of the horrible things they experienced.

Such a scene was actually excised from Alien between Dallas and Ripley. They were to be interupted by Kane's corpse floating past a window.

Another thing:
look at this pic...you clearly can see the egg chambers in the ship.

No... We can see a hologram of the exterior and a rough look at the interior of the ship. If anything this shows us that the egg chamber was underground in the Alien Derelict. (The center pod area of the derelict is filled by the Pilots chamber in that hologram.

What if after the crash wich caused by Janek the pilot in the derelict will attacked somehow by a facehugger while he is connected to the chair and this how we get a bigger alien creature wich will chase the left of the crew around the derelict and around the base....and yeah i still got the feeling that this is the same alien ship as in alien was  :)

It's not the same ship.

+++ about guy pearce's character weyland ...what the hell is he doing there?? In the TED viral marketing video he says the year is 2023...and prometheus takes place in...well i dont remember at the end of the 21st century if im right...so at least he is 100 yrs old fart is he?

2085 I belive is the year it takes place.

So because he's old he shouldn't be there? People live into their hundreds now. Imagine how healthy the richest of rich will be in just a couple decades. The longevity of individual humans is getting longer the more we learn of medical science. It's also possible he had himself frozen for a few decades in there until the time was right.

szkoki

szkoki

I think ill stop wondering about the details and wait for 2 months ...because im afraid if i come up with something cool the movie will not come up to my expectations.

ANOTHER TRAILER????

http://www.albertafilmratings.ca/recentclasstrailers.aspx

zakzak

Another thing:
look at this pic...you clearly can see the egg chambers in the ship.

If you refer to the Egg Silo from the original ALIEN, I beg to differ, my friend. If you can see in the pic below, the vaginal openings are quite close to the bottom of the ship. If I remember correctly, Kane descends quiet a long way to get to the Egg Chamber, and that place is a massive cavernous area.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed