New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 96,776 times)

OpenMaw

Starting to get the feeling the theory running about Vickers being a robot is very true and that David = Good, Vickers = bad. Just a few of those shots we see of her in this trailer really give that impression. Very "Ash-like" the way she's just standing there.

darknigthmare

have you see at 0:34 in the trailer the room where the sj chair will be is not here ,you have a big empty circle (and seem to explode)

zuzuki

Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 03:57:36 PM
Starting to get the feeling the theory running about Vickers being a robot is very true and that David = Good, Vickers = bad. Just a few of those shots we see of her in this trailer really give that impression. Very "Ash-like" the way she's just standing there.
or they are messing with us and by the end of the movie DAVID ends up being bad and VICKERS good

OpenMaw

Quote from: zuzuki on Mar 17, 2012, 04:02:45 PM
or they are messing with us and by the end of the movie DAVID ends up being bad and VICKERS good

I really don't think so. I think David is generally a good and curious droid. Vickers is likely going to be a very bad girl whether she's a robot or not.

Quote from: darknigthmare on Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:58 PM
have you see at 0:34 in the trailer the room where the sj chair will be is not here ,you have a big empty circle (and seem to explode)

Yeah, I venture to guess it plays out like we saw in the other teasers/trailers. The chair rises up and unfolds.

fiveways

fiveways

Wow, there is just no pleasing people on these forums.  17 pages and mostly complaints? 

chupacabras acheronsis

we're not parents. being positive is not encouraging or constructive.

St_Eddie

Quote from: fiveways on Mar 17, 2012, 04:11:54 PM
Wow, there is just no please most people on these forums.  17 pages and mostly complaints?

Not at all.  Most people (including myself) loved the trailer but have simply pointed out a couple of nitpicks/concerns.

I suppose you'd rather 17 pages of "holy shit, that was awesome"!  Doesn't sound very interesting to me.

There's nothing wrong with a bit of healthy criticism.

SpreadEagleBeagle

Holy smokes! At first I was a little disappointed that the movie was going a more action-packed route with explosions, elaborate fighting scenes, all-good-looking-actors, futuristic spaceships and platform hopping. But this trailer for some reason reeled me back in. I've come to accept that this movie won't be a cerebral journey like 2001 or Solaris, nor will it be anything like Alien.

bunnyavpg

Quote from: darknigthmare on Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:58 PM

That's when David switches on the Orrery, you can see him at the bottom of the screen at the control panel.

nendo

nendo

Quote from: Master on Mar 17, 2012, 02:19:23 PM
Every thing looks great so far for me. About Jockey arm not being long enough, I think he is pushing some buttons

His arm is bent cause he`s pushing something, and the perspective makes it too short.

Im not sure if its been mentioned but in that scene in the trailer the whole suits is transforming. watch it frame by frame.

On the elbow, that black circle u see forms aswell as the tricep and bicep area starts to move and transform. The rib cage moves outwards and inwards as though its about to connect to the nose piece. and the shoulder start to move back and get bigger

Space Sweeper

Already been said that we wouldn't be seeing the alien in any of it's forms.

nendo

Quote from: JaaayDee on Mar 17, 2012, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 17, 2012, 04:41:12 PM
Already been said that we wouldn't be seeing the alien in any of it's forms.

dude you posted that 3 times in the last 5 minutes. Its not needed

Space Sweeper

And it's sure as hell not getting a point across.

chupacabras acheronsis

it's not a damn facehugger. it looks nothing alike.

it looks more like the space jockey mask.

Space Sweeper

Toe-tappin' in a space med bay.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed