New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website

Started by Blacklabel, Mar 17, 2012, 03:58:16 AM

Author
New Trailer and http://www.projectprometheus.com/ website (Read 97,581 times)

marsekay

Quote from: Salt The Fries on Mar 17, 2012, 08:17:28 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Mar 17, 2012, 04:47:04 AM
Who or what is this? Does not look like one of our crewmembers...

And whoever this was, looked as he was passing through some anomaly energy field which made him looked a bit transparent (as if he was disintegrating!) or something ???

recent speculation has this as "playback" from the spectagraph scanners.

looks like the crew caught/scanned something or someone when scanning the place!

Salt The Fries

So this looks to be also a mystery movie (but in a different way than Alien) with at least 2 conflicting sides with opposite agendas, and possibly someone acting on his/her own.

escroto

Quote from: Alienhunter15 on Mar 17, 2012, 04:21:07 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Mar 17, 2012, 04:16:12 AM

Charlize Theron is so creepy in this pic.
now I'm sure she's a synthetic too like David. That scene must represent one of the new alien organism running into her; she just witness the creature the creature without turning a hair as It gets close to her.

Didn't aliens attack synths as well anyway?, the alien queen made a short work of Bishop, though that indeed was aliens, not alien.

Glaive

Got a major "...and heeeeeeeeeeeere's Hannibal!"-vibe from that one shot of Vickers just standing still.

Possitively PRIAPIC at the moment...having trouble typing...

EEV-2501

Awesome but It's just a 1 min Preview. just the second half of the trailer.

aliennaire

aliennaire

Quote from: fakk3 on Mar 17, 2012, 08:21:46 AM
Space jockey looks very compact... (small hand, arms...) not the same like from 1979.  :-\

The thing just sits in the pilot chair, being buried too deep in it. Compare the sizes on the next pics: the very upper projection on the left part of the chair should be right on the same level, as CJ's back of the head, and on the Giger's drawing this bolt-like projection is connected to CJ's head by some sort of tubule:

Quote from: Glaive on Mar 17, 2012, 09:20:56 AM
Got a major "...and heeeeeeeeeeeere's Hannibal!"-vibe from that one shot of Vickers just standing still.

She acts the same as Katie in Paranormal Activity standing motionlessly all the night long and eyeing her boyfriend... Creepy!

EEV-2501

Same. Some shots are weird. But the all thing looks really intense.

robbritton

Sounds like Stephen Root's Alien Trilogy score! Keep expecting Noomi to snarl, "that all you got?" at the jockey!

Anyway, looks fantastic. Exciting stuff!

Game_Over_Man

Absolutely amazing stuff

BUT

I'm not clear - is this a fan edit of the official trailer?

EEV-2501

^ It's official I think but It's just a 1min Preview or Cut. Probably the second half of the Trailer.

Total awesomeness - feels like Christmas morning!

Cant wait to see the full-full-full trailer now. Surely there cant be any more jawdropping moments left, can there?

atlantis

I think this scene will go further till the SJ is  completely embedded and connected into the chair , till it looks like the one in ALIEN... This chair will be some kind of bio-mechanic life form, and needs a another living creature to become active some kind of " Symbiont " ....

Quote from: aliennaire on Mar 17, 2012, 09:36:56 AM
Quote from: fakk3 on Mar 17, 2012, 08:21:46 AM
Space jockey looks very compact... (small hand, arms...) not the same like from 1979.  :-\

The thing just sits in the pilot chair, being buried too deep in it. Compare the sizes on the next pics: the very upper projection on the left part of the chair should be right on the same level, as CJ's back of the head, and on the Giger's drawing this bolt-like projection is connected to CJ's head by some sort of tubule:

She acts the same as Katie in Paranormal Activity standing motionlessly all the night long and eyeing her boyfriend... Creepy!

Master

..................................AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.............................
;D :D ;D ; :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D ;D :D

I`m sorry but I can`t keep it inside. I`m totally hyped now! I want to see this! And the Jockey. Oh my!

EEV-2501

Breathe Master, Breathe.  ;D

Master

Quote from: EEV-2501 on Mar 17, 2012, 10:45:24 AM
Breath Master, Breath.  ;D

Thanks mate, I`m good now  ;)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed