How will "Prometheus" affect your view of "Alien"?

Started by AmazSpiderMan1, Mar 07, 2012, 04:12:23 AM

Author
How will "Prometheus" affect your view of "Alien"? (Read 6,712 times)

Cvalda

I'm not against the Space Jockey being involved in human life--I mean, it had to have been, considering its basic anthropoid shape and five fingered hands. If they went in the opposite direction and said it's just another alien species, that would be some stupid Star Wars crap. This isn't fantasy, it's actual sci-fi, and those five fingers need an explanation.

I'm just worried PROMETHEUS will end up being not-so-good, in a STAR WARS prequel way, and retroactively taint the original film and series, and that certain plot turns it takes will cheapen the original. I'm cautiously optimistic, though.

The Alien's SIX fingers need an explanation! ;)

HenryEllis

HenryEllis

"I'm hoping I'm wrong, but I think it's gonna be quite difficult watching "Alien" post "Prometheus", and not feeling different about the movie."

Which is why we must all watch Alien, Aliens, etc as much as we can NOW!!! before its too late.  I just watched Alien last night and will be watching Aliens tonight.  Next week I'm gonna try to watch them both in sequence in one night (no seriously).  Enjoy it while you still can.  At least Ridley's not going back and editing the F/X of the first movie superimposing Guy Pierce where the space jockey used to be (yet).

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed