NECA Colonial Marines

Started by thespiderman209, Feb 12, 2012, 07:22:11 PM

Author
NECA Colonial Marines (Read 392,622 times)

viendammage

viendammage

Will definitely be looking to buy these at Comic-Con in July!  Right now my wall has the Jungle Patrol Dutch, the Neca Kyle Reese and the McFarlane Movie Maniac Hicks.

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Here's a look at the ALIENS: Genocide 2-pack cardback...

Shadow

Shadow

i'm so going to get these for my hive

Master

Master

I`m not.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

I liked Genocide, besides Berserker it was my favorite of the Aliens comics, so I'm sold on getting the red vs black pack

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Not really digging the red one but the black one looks dope.. 8)

samoht

samoht

They should have made the red one much darker.

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Yea red is unique  but idk this red makes the xeno look out of his color or something ,kinda to cartoonish for me at least. Either imma custom paint him my own color or like you said make him a darker red  :-\

Xenomrph

Xenomrph

Definitely getting that 2-pack.

Wernest

Wernest

Quote from: Sabres21768 on Jun 04, 2013, 04:20:14 PM
Here's a look at the ALIENS: Genocide 2-pack cardback...

http://i40.tinypic.com/2prfrk9.jpg

Just for comparison:

Master

Master

Yep those Xenos on cover are much more copper red then blood red of figures. Metalic colors are perfect for aliens.

Mister Skeezler

Mister Skeezler

Those red xenos will look 100% better after a nice dark paint wash.

JokersWarPig

JokersWarPig

If the Marines sell well (as far as etailers go its looking like they will) and the genocide pack sells well I'm hoping Neca will stay in the EU and give us figures of the marines and the mech from Berserker.

Raiden

Raiden

Is it just me or others have the same feeling with me that, the red xeno in the dark horse comic, their head looks abit shorter than their black xeno counterpart? Which looks cute?

ScarPredator14

ScarPredator14

Thanks to my good friend raiden I got my hudson befor release date ,super happy!! ;D :)

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed