NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside)

Started by Prime113, Jan 27, 2012, 05:02:55 PM

Author
NEW TRAILER!!! (link inside) (Read 36,451 times)

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Did anyone else just watch "Moon" because of the music in this trailer? I watched it last night for the first time - awesome :-)

r888

r888

Quote from: Xenoscream on Jan 28, 2012, 07:09:40 PM
Did anyone else just watch "Moon" because of the music in this trailer? I watched it last night for the first time - awesome :-)

Yep that soundtrack badass
I kept listening to it today

PrometheusFire

PrometheusFire

Quote from: AvatarIII on Jan 28, 2012, 11:33:40 AM
Quote from: PrometheusFire on Jan 28, 2012, 03:54:33 AM
Quote from: Roargathor on Jan 28, 2012, 02:19:31 AM
Quote from: newbeing on Jan 28, 2012, 02:05:11 AM
http://www.joystiq.com/2012/01/26/aliens-colonial-marines-release-date-update/

http://www.gameinformer.com/b/news/archive/2012/01/26/aliens-colonial-marines-delayed-to-fall-2012.aspx

Again, this is why I have no faith in SEGA.  They can't even update their websites.  They dropped support for AVP, and they will do the same for ACM if it ever gets released.  At the first sign of trouble Sega bails and delivers a shit product.  Delaying for 3 years is also a sign that there are some serious troubles on the inside going on.  I work at a game studio, so I know what to watch for.   This does not bode well for ACM.  Not at all.

They didnt support the game avp because.........drum roll.........
It was a beta test that they very sneakely made us fund ( which im ok with) in planning for the production of acm.......

Just some thoughts :)

:)

Lolwut? It's not the same developer or even the same engine!
01:Im not talking about the engine or devs............

aliens13

aliens13

This is a teaser trailer, it may come after an extended trailer?

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

I doubt it.  I think this trailer was their way of saying, "Sorry guys for the delay, here's a little treat to show you that we're still working on it!"

EEV2650

EEV2650

The Queens scream sounds more like a graboid in this trailer.

gtsp669

gtsp669

I really liked it!!

Effectz

Effectz

I get an awful pong of Gears Of War of that trailer,dont get me wrong,im going to play the shit out of this game.The song from moon was also meh.

PsyKore

PsyKore

The Moon song is fantastic but it loses its atmosphere or impact when it's cut short to a minute. Still great use of it in the trailer regardless, though.

fry1236

fry1236

OMG.....THE GRAPHICS :o It's too awesome !!

heady89

heady89

Quote from: Light on Jan 28, 2012, 02:44:05 PM
They are just so lazy, they need a vacation again, as it seems...   :'(

Lazy?
Working as a programmer can be a slave job, lazy my ass thats the last thing they are.
Maybe the publisher is lazy, you wouldn't last a week as a regular employee at the floor.

Xenoscream

Xenoscream

Full moon soundtrack - which is amazing - can be listened to here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtCpttsZiys#

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: fry1236 on Jan 29, 2012, 09:03:17 AM
OMG.....THE GRAPHICS :o It's too awesome !!
What are you talking about? This is not in engine trailer. Its animation <.<

MrSpaceJockey

MrSpaceJockey

They are using the game assets though.  Hopefully it will be animated just as well in-game.

SpreadEagleBeagle

SpreadEagleBeagle

Nice graphics and all... But I didn't like it. Doesn't make the game seem that scary. Action hero marines mowing down Aliens in droves... When will they ever learn?

I like the acid drip concept though.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed