Final boss

Started by Xenorgue, Jan 02, 2012, 09:55:30 AM

Author
Final boss (Read 12,523 times)

newbeing

newbeing

Randy Pitchford has stated that by the end of the game the queen will be the least of our worries.

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 10, 2012, 05:51:24 PM
Randy Pitchford has stated that by the end of the game the queen will be the least of our worries.

*Sarcasm* Oh joy....

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

xenoborg queen :P

Master

Master

Godzilla Newborn

Nightlord

Nightlord

The boss will obviously be everyones favourite intergalactic hunter.

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

Quote from: Nightlord on Jan 10, 2012, 10:12:11 PM
The boss will obviously be everyones favourite intergalactic hunter.

I am still hoping for a well-done Jockey-Xeno as the final boss.

r888

r888

Space jockey alien queen

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

Quote from: r888 on Jan 11, 2012, 05:11:48 PM
Space jockey alien queen

Never thought of that x] but end of the day, it possibly cant be something the company send/made/planned *Chuckle....Evil Chuckle*

newbeing

newbeing

Aliens Infestation...
Spoiler
... ended the same way with WY creating a giant queen monstrosity. Not sure I would want to see that again...
[close]

The Golden Fox

The Golden Fox

Quote from: RabidNinja on Jan 11, 2012, 07:55:13 PM
Space jockey alien queen

Never thought of that x] but end of the day, it possibly cant be something the company send/made/planned *Chuckle....Evil Chuckle*

It better not be. I'm truly hoping that, for just once in an 'Alien' game, the Company won't be the 'Big Bad Organization' responsible for all the evil in the game, but rather simply a rather uninformed and highly-curious (And greedy) party that's still mostly checking things out from the background - as was the case in 'Aliens'.

Unfortunately, after reading about there being a 'first research team' and all, I'm beginning to have my doubts that that'll be the case.

RabidNinja

RabidNinja

Quote from: The Golden Fox on Jan 11, 2012, 08:44:30 PM
Quote from: RabidNinja on Jan 11, 2012, 07:55:13 PM
Space jockey alien queen

It better not be. I'm truly hoping that, for just once in an 'Alien' game, the Company won't be the 'Big Bad Organization' responsible for all the evil in the game, but rather simply a rather uninformed and highly-curious (And greedy) party that's still mostly checking things out from the background - as was the case in 'Aliens'.

Unfortunately, after reading about there being a 'first research team' and all, I'm beginning to have my doubts that that'll be the case.

Surely WY learned from Aliens that maybe sending a research party AFTER a marine corps wasnt a bright idea, since they both never came back.

Then again what worries me is that, how long has the company known about the alien? they barely have any ideal knowledge of it except Ripleys escape,excerpt of the alien and LV-426 reports, yet they make feeble attempts to capture the queen or some form of xeno. granted that the xenos are quite vicious predators, WY needs to realise that a complex, commercial ship AND multiple lives have been lost because of their weak, lazy attempts to learn and capture. Their still evil though ^_^

Chris!(($$))!

Chris!(($$))!

I was always lead to believe that Bishop and Ash were programmed to transmit date back to WY on their progress of studying the Xenos. Mostly just studying the face-huggers. That's how I figured they knew so much. Plus Prometheus may explain how much they truly know.

Kol

Kol

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 11, 2012, 11:03:30 PM
I was always lead to believe that Bishop and Ash were programmed to transmit date back to WY on their progress of studying the Xenos. Mostly just studying the face-huggers. That's how I figured they knew so much. Plus Prometheus may explain how much they truly know.

nice catch! maybe there's a major reason why gearbox software talked to ridley scott instead of cameron.  :o

what concerns to the data: i think we see the specific data during the main menu's of each film in the anthology box.
the relation between the company and the space jockey's is, surely quite another board of cards...

PVTDukeMorrison

PVTDukeMorrison

Quote from: newbeing on Jan 11, 2012, 08:16:46 PM
Aliens Infestation...
Spoiler
... ended the same way with WY creating a giant queen monstrosity. Not sure I would want to see that again...
[close]

I thought it was a Queen Mother?

SM

SM

Quote from: Chris!(($$))! on Jan 11, 2012, 11:03:30 PM

How were they to transmit anything for starters?  IF Ash had sent info back, the Company would've gone straight to LV-426 and exploited the Alien.  And Bishop had no connection to WY.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed